trouble in the air, you can smell it
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I write sins, not tragedies
The diatribe is as exhausting as it is unhelpful, and Wessex seems so contract again, all her efforts at rebellion and resistance spent for now. Perhaps so much so that she can at least entertain the idea of talking, because the fire in her belly is naught but embers right now. “If you think trying to talk would work towards peace, or… fuck, at least buy more time, I’d be quiet and support you in that.” Who knows, maybe the other side will think it was far too narrow a win to engage again. Maybe now that they’ve seen what she’s seen for years, they’ll come around.

Maybe.

Nodding again in acceptance, Wessex shifts and winces at the reminder as she prepares to stand. “I will. And I won’t be doing that any time soon. Other than needing to get my shit back from a certain green dragon in the Draig, I think I’ll be pretty close to home for a bit. I want to make sure Azrael is… coping okay, and I guess we shouldn’t rule out an attack on us. Which is to say, there’s a lot to do and she has more than enough reasons to stay out of trouble for a bit.
WESSEX
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
Isla

"Buying more time is what I'm after more than anything. I'm not so foolish to think that if the Old Gods want war that we can stop it happening, but we might be able to prolong the inevitable," Isla mutters, shaking her head. "But I really do appreciate that. And when the time does come, I'll support you in whatever course of action is best for our family."

Rising to her feet alongside Wessex, Isla winces to hear about the dragon situation. "Be careful out there, okay? The Draig might be crawling with people from Stormbreak, knowing our luck. Let me know if I can help." And as for the other thing? "Fuck," Isla whispers, rubbing at her forehead. "Gods, Azrael. That poor kid." Another one to look out for, but Isla is comfortable to let Wessex take the lead on that one for now. Isla can look to Azrael when Nate is home.

"Well. Here's to a busy season," she murmurs, toasting an invisible glass. If only they could drink, though. They'd need it right now.

~FIN
I'll take a bruise, I know you're worth it
When you hit me, hit me hard