wonder what's next
Remi
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving
It's all going well until it isn't, and Ronin's smile turns from wicked into something softly apologetic. His husband is still half draped over him, and though the Huntsman continues to lavish attention across feathers and warm flesh alike, he's not looking to stoke any sort of fire in the alchemist. Not until they've scaled the Isla shaped mountain that suddenly appears in their midst.

"You know why," he says softly, leaning in to press a kiss against Remi's forehead. "In some ways, perhaps it will be a good thing. Isla isn't a warmonger, and I will only finish a fight. I won't start one over this. I just wanted us to walk into this with our eyes open, in case it does involve some negotiations."
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
right now everything you want is wrong
& right now all your dreams are waking up
Not able to find the words to say, No need to look sorry, it isn't your fault I have an insatiable lust for my former friend and companion who is now the leader of the Hollowed Ground, the alchemist merely exhales a long sigh, leaning to steal a shockingly sweet kiss from Ronin's lips before the gesture is reciprocate against his forehead.

"Has the other fight even really finished?" Remi wonders, carefully considering the hawk tattoo that his eyes are forcing in and out of focus. "Will it just be you and Isla then? And I suppose now that there is no more Order there is nothing keeping you from the Grounds..." Gods but its hard to keep a lid on his emotions, and comfortable as he is draped across Ronin, Remi finds his legs twitching unhappily.

" What sort of negotiations do you think it might involve?"
The Lullaby
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
RONIN
Melting into the warm press of lips against his own, Ronin's eyes slip shut even as Remi's attention turns down to the ink on his chest. "Mm, I consider it finished," he grumbles. "If Wessex wants to come back and take that last hit I had ready for her, she can feel free." Frowning a bit, his arms tighten around Remi, as if to hold onto him like a tether.

"I doubt it will just be Isla. There's another party to consider in all of this, much as I'd prefer to punch Sunjata in the face," Ronin mutters. "Did I tell you? I sent Noah a raven about the situation in Stormbreak. The tone of his reply suggests that he really wants to kill Sunjata." Which Ronin has a lot of feelings about, understandably.

"I foresee the negotiations being a lot of he said-she said." He scrunches his nose. "The Ascended did this, the Order did that. What matters is that ceasefire, though."
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
"Very poetic, that." Remi grumbles in a low voice. "If Sunjata's efforts to keep he and Nate safe are what get them both killed. He's nearly halfway there." Was the Flood immortal like the rest of them yet? It was only a matter of time, but it was probably better to know before things kicked off. "If you ever want to find him a dream...just say the word.." Sunjata wouldn't even have to know it was a dream, as history had already shown.

'What does that have to do with me?" The alchemist wonders. "You and Isla can he-said-she-said until the sun comes up, but for once, I think I have actually stayed out of most of what you will be talking about."
The Lullaby
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
RONIN
"Oh, now you're being naughty," Ronin says, of dreams and finding Sunjata in them, the Huntsman trying to coax more kisses from Remi as if to distract from the heavier topics of conversation that they've strayed into. "And it has everything to do with you from the perspective that I love you, and I want to make sure you know what's going on." Nuzzling against Remi's curls, he lets out a heavy sigh and gazes up at the ceiling.

"Okay," he decides, "I think I'm done with politics talk for a while. Can we just wrap ourselves up in each other now and worry more about the state of the world in the morning?" Especially given how said world has a tendency to keep getting itself into trouble.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
The feathers fluttering down Remi's spine begin to bunch, threatening to become wings. 'He wouldn't need to know...after everything that has happened, it seems entirely possible he would dream up you punching him.' That he'd wake up remembering the dream quite vividly was no reason to think that anyone had interfered. Not really.

"Mmmmmmmmm." Remi rumbles, managing to sound both pleased and infinitely grumpy at the same time. 'That sounds like a very good idea.' Letting his wings push out from his shoulder blades, the alchemist stretches one over the back of the couch as the other manages to knock onto the floor anything nearby on the coffee table. Caring not at all about any potential mess, and with thoughts of Isla, negotiations, dreams, and Sunjata with a bloody nose (and then some), Remi begins to lavish kisses down the side of Ronin's neck, before snarling his way south.

~FIN
The Lullaby