(o) Familiar stranger
open
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 1917
Maea
And time it waits for no one
It heals them when you die
Nodding thoughtfully, she found it hard to find anything useful to say. Where was this Kamaria now? He had only mentioned the twins - it sort of stood to reason that he'd phrase things differently if there were more than two children waiting. But it had nothing to do with her, and Maea didn't feel like prying. Wasn't sure she even cared to know.

The offer to then come and meet said foundlings came as a complete surprise. She hesitated, and gazed between the rain and Sunjata, searching for reasons to say no. What point was there in meeting toddlers? Was this what it meant to be on speaking terms with your ex? To swaddle his kids and pretend it was a good time.

"Perhaps... some other time. I don't think today would be good." For many reasons. But wow, was it difficult to say no. And perhaps that was a good enough reason. "I should let you get on with things." Shifting the weight around again, the slender woman pushed away from the wall and stretched her lips into something akin to a smile.
And soon you are forgotten
A whisper within a sigh
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
i found hope in a hopeless home
found my father but i lost my soul
She had grown, a teenager before his eyes with the help of Safrin shortly before Sunjata’d switched sides. And with that and her teenage mind, she didn’t stick around much longer after when Safrin had conned her into believing that Sunjata simply didn’t care. It wasn’t the case, but she’d gone freely with Ronin and there was little Sunjata could do. His hands were tied. All he could do is focus on what he has left at the moment.

His gaze finds her again when she speaks and he nods his understanding, internally relieving a sigh of relief. An easy parting, one that left him to return back to his makeshift home (one that once upon a time had been full with people and Nate and Haai, just another few that weren’t there when he’d return tonight.) “Well, have a good night Maea. Tell Amun I said hello.” He offers in his parting, stepping back and ducking his head in a goodbye toward her as he moves back out into the drizzling rain back toward the VlamVloed.

- FIN <33
i tried to trace it, i aimed to scope
been tryna kill it, but it's all i know
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.