Comparing Notes
For Darkeye!
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2895
Sah

Sah sighed heavily, "It did. Enhanced senses, capabilities, the works. But also, that tie down to my soul that I had with my Goddess." He paused, "It all was torn away with her death." He shook his head as he remembered how horrible the feeling of sudden weakness had been, "But it was incredible when I had it. She'd already been like a second mother to me at that point. So after she healed me, that feeling was only stronger."

The Abandoned chuckled slightly as Darkeye spoke, "I know. If the only wolves you know of are similar to Caido's, I imagine it's a lot to wrap your mind around." Sah had been horribly confused at first that the only wolves present in this world were the simple animal form.

Darkeye's prediction wasn't wildly far off from his own, "I don't think it's that simple. The country will be shaken down to its core as you say. But this war won't end until at least one side has been completely decimated. I fear both will fall in the end. And all that chose to remain neutral will be caught in the middle."

As to whether that point would mean survival or certain death by both factions? Who could say. Sah suspected it was the second and that was were his opinion differed. "I don't know if it worked the same in your world as it did mine, but in all the wars I saw and participated in, neutrality only ever ended in death."

Sah's brow furrowed as the other Outlander spoke about magic in such a way. The cleric's bias was clear to see, and the Abandoned knew that nothing he said would change the man's view on the matter. "You've suffered by its hand, but don't close your eyes to how it may help you. Or the people who wield it. There are neutral Abandoned here in Caido who long for nothing more than peace and safety. Don't turn your back on them in your path solely for their magic."
I think there for I am,
But what if all I do is bleed?
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
Not the strongest win the battle —
Darkeye listened to all this and felt bad that he had asked, but didn't want to show it too openly. "I'm sorry I should have known better and not asked you that." He couldn't begin to imagine how Sah must feel. He had a good connection to Kor but not like Sah had to his goddess.

He smiled slightly. "In my world, there are Vormenwalnder who was able to change into the form of a wolf. They also have wolves embedded as divine animals. As well as werewolves but I don't think you apply to this kind. They did not show any form of magic. It was more a kind of instinct and gift with which they did this. " he said with a smile on his lips.

"I would not say caught we have a choice. The only question is which direction we will go. Are we going to turn a blind eye and pretend that it's none of our business, or are we going to try to stand our ground? Both seemed stupid at first, but we don't have many more options. I was always neutral when it came to human war. My got reflects the war I was there where I was needed. I fight where my god said I was needed. Yet I had the choice to refuse." He said, looking into the mist.

A wide smile appeared on Darkeye's lips and he couldn't help but start laughing out loud. "I know what you mean Sah doesn't worry about me everyone gets a chance I just like to listen to everything before I decide on something and you are one of those people where I wouldn't mind having a longer conversation. It's just that I've tried to talk to all the owners. Except for the Queen of Torchline, everyone has caught me. It just casts a shadow on them. Of course, she may have better things to do right now. It is understandable but nothing is a pity. " He says bluntly.
— the smartest do

Coding base by Sky

Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
Sah

It was a painful question to answer but Sah had choose to do so. "It's ok." He'd grown used to the emptiness and it had dulled with time and as he built new bonds here in Caido. But it would always remain, as did all grief.

The description of Vormenwalnde is one that the Abandoned had never heard. "Interesting. My world had werewolves too actually, though I never met one." Hearing that some wolves in Darkeye's world had had a connection to the divine pleased Sah to hear. It might be strange, but he felt a surge of pride towards these wolves of another word for that connection.

Sah listened to Darkeye's view and there was merit to it. "True. There are choices within neutrality." The laughter surprised the Abandoned to hear but he found himself chuckling as well. "Glad to hear it." The mention of Maeve however makes him hum in thought. "Mave, the Queen of Torchline is usually busy. But she's a good person. I think talking to her would be worthwhile."
I think there for I am,
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
Not the strongest win the battle —
He smiled. "The interesting thing was that there was one of each animal, a so-called king or queen. These were larger and more intelligent than their fellows. So it is also with the werewolves. He guards his forest like a protector and his power approaches that of a god. He has a special bond with Mada," he said with a friendly tone and a broad smile.

Darkeye shook his head. "I don't want to steal her time she's got enough on her plate already. It remains to be seen in which direction all this will go. The thing about people is I thought Wessex and Nate were good people. But I was wrong... I will make up my own mind about her. But thanks for the advice." He said in a calm voice if you listened carefully.
— the smartest do

Coding base by Sky

Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Change author:
Sah

Sah hummed in thought as Darkeye described the creatures of his home. "That's fascinating. I've never heard of such a concept." A single being representing an entire species and holding the tie to their deity. It was interesting.

The Abandoned nodded in understanding at the Accepted's words, "Fair point. It's always best to make such opinions for yourself." How to view others, what was right and wrong. All of the notions that were best shaped based of one's own experiences.

Standing up, Sah dusted some of the dirt from his pants. "I need to get going. But it was great to speak with you. I wish you the best in your goals Darkeye." With that, the Abandoned turned and began to head home for Halo.

-{FIN}
I think there for I am,