Untitled Thread #0001
for Ronin
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
Ah, to Safrin? Ronin pulses the closest thing he can to a smile down the Attuned bond. I wish you good fortune with her, then, he says. And, as Hadama soon vocalises, if he can help to get said good fortune, more's the better for the two of them. I would caution a polite tongue around my goddess, he says. No deity tolerates disrespect, but Safrin holds a grudge. And rightly so, most of the time.

Swimming a little further around Hadama so he can begin his orbit back in the other direction, it's still a slow process and a lot of leviathan to go. Bring her beautiful things. Be liberal and sincere in your compliments. Flatter, but do not demean yourself. And should she be gracious enough to offer you a blessing, do not refuse it.
the Tidebreaker
King of the Merfolk / Chef

Age: 38 | Height: 6'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 44 - Dext: 35 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 0
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5250
Hadama listened closely to the Huntsman's advice - and his warnings. Thank you. I will take your words to heart, the merman promised solemnly. He tried to face Ronin while they were speaking, but the size difference certainly made it challenging, and he had the feeling he was mostly talking to the back of the massive serpent's head.

But as Ronin didn't seem to mind, the merman simply went with the flow of the conversation. May the currents carry you safely home, Ronin. I hope we will meet again. Hadama floated respectfully at a distance until the last of the leviathan had swum into the blue before he composed himself and swam down to the shrine to offer his star-flecked black pearl and make his request of the goddess who had taken such an interest in Torchline.

~Fin~