[SE] sugar rush
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
Oh if time is a river lets be stones underwater
Taking his victory without comment, Remi reels in the wake of sensation returning to his limbs. It makes him feel endlessly lazy, but the prospect of being kissed from head to toe once this one chore was completed was too good to pass up.

Rising from Ronin's lap, the alchemist grumbles under his breath as he pulls his pants up from around his ankles making only a cursory effort at buttoning them back up; it wasn't as though he planned on wearing them for very long. "Alright then Rapunzel. Spin me some sugar." So saying Remi reaches for a bowl into which he dumps an unmeasured amount of icing sugar and a clump of butter. Opting for his fingers instead of a spoon to mix it, Remi mashes it into an unappetizing paste.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
you've long seen your downfall, spelled out in another's bones
Ronin's wings part and then fold back into his shoulders as Remi rises to his feet, and the Huntsman leans back on his hands to spend a good few seconds ogling his husband. It's with cheeks flushed a bit pink and a stupid little smile on his face that he finally follows suit, loosely buttoning his pants and fixing the knick-knacks he'd knocked over, before moving to join the Lullaby at the counter.

"It would be my pleasure," he says, smooching Remi's cheek and using his hands to heat the pan of sugar. "There should be some food colouring, if you want the heart to look appropriately bloody," he says, nodding at the icing-in-progress. In the meantime, Ronin sets up a wooden spoon over a bowl, so he can spin his sugar.

And it takes a few minutes and a bit of temperature gauging and a burnt tongue, but soon a silky ball of sugar is beginning to take shape around the spoon handle. "Where do you want this?" he asks.
RONIN
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
'Oooooh.' The alchemist hums, very clearly wanting said food colouring. It's with the slam of a cabinet door that Remi finds the small bottle of dye, and rather than just putting in a few drops, he predictably squeezes in far more than is necessary, staining his fingertips in the process.

Glancing over his shoulder, looking first from Ronin, then to the spoon, and back again, Remi raises a brow. "In my mouth is the honest answer." He says with a grin, before holding up one finger now covered in blood-red icing. "Let me do this part first, and then you can dribble it over the ribcage."

Reaching into his bone-confection, Remi ices the heart with shocking care and attention. Likely this was only because decorating a heart was less about baking and more about anatomical precision. Regardless, when he eventually straightened, it would be to reveal a suitably gory and quite accurate heart as well as a few entrails. "Alright. All you."
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
"It will take a lot of kisses to get that off your fingers," Ronin remarks with a smirk as he continues to spin his sugar. "Ah, speaking of which - do you want me to heal that away?" he asks softly, nodding at the obvious mark on Remi's shoulder. "I did get a little carried away."

Chuckling and moving to watch as Remi decorates the heart, Ronin considers the amount of sugar he's got. "I'm sure there will be some spare by the time I'm done," he says. And when it's all him, he does set some of his sugary nest aside for later. The rest goes draped delicately over the raccoon's ribcage, creating a very macabre and beautiful confection indeed.

"I think Ludo will be very satisfied with that," Ronin says, stepping back. "Shall we?"
RONIN
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
'I am counting on it.' Remi replies, entirely seriously, before waggling his eyebrows. As for the mark on his shoulder? The grin on his lips turns mischevious and then a touch dark as he shakes his head. "No need. " Rolling his shoulder that he might feel the bite of his healing skin the alchemist luxuriates in the sting of it.

As Ronin works, Remi will have slyly (though with what degree of success is anyone's guess) reached for the delicate nest of spun sugar. Trying to suck on it without getting caught, it's only as Ronin turns back around that Remi's eyebrows shoot up in an attempt to look innocent despite the icing sugar-binding the spun sugar to his fingers.

"Uhm." He mumbles guiltily, before grinning. "Since my hands are full, why don't you put that outside and then we absolutely shall."
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
"Remi," Ronin scolds as he catches his husband sugar handed, though he's grinning at the sight of him. "You're lucky you're as sweet as you are," he mutters, moving to carefully lift their skeletal confection so he can place it just as carefully outside. This - of course - leaves the remaining sugar entirely at the Lullaby's mercy, and so Ronin honestly doesn't expect any of it to be left when he returns.

The sun has just started to set when he does click the door shut once more, Ronin stretching his arms above his head and promptly shrugging out of his shirt and dropping his pants to step out of them. "I'd appreciate it if you didn't touch me with sticky hands, but I'll forgive you if you do," he murmurs, already prowling forward with the intention of removing Remi's clothes as well.
RONIN
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Having just asked for a bloody wound to be left untreated on his back, presumably because he liked the pain of it, sweet was a surprising word to affix to Remi, and yet he smiles with boyish embarrassment at the compliment.

"Your preferences have been noted." Remi replies, waggling his fingers and looking for all the world like he absolutely meant to spread every last sugar atom onto the Huntsman's bare chest. Instead, Ronin will feel entirely smooth and clean hands wrap around him, as Remi's projection tries to still the Huntsman's prowling long enough for Remi to dispose of the sugar in the sink.

Hastened by want to feel Ronin's body against his without his duplicate's interference (no, Remi was not above being jealous of his own projection), Remi dries his hands on a handtowel before tossing it over his head where it falls onto the floor. 'About those head to toe kisses I was promised...'

~FIN