Personal Quest underground, the stars are legend
Seiji Okura
Musician

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: kae Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Before the creature spoke, before they began to move, Seiji thought they must try. For Amalia's sake. Because he had promised. But then he and Lily begin to make their way down the passage, into the dark, and the creature cries out after them, sorrow wringing its wet voice. Hesitating, Seiji cocks an ear back, his expression thoughtful. "You do know," he says quietly, gently. He is not angry, but disappointment snakes through his tone. Brows lifting, he glances at Lily, a silent question in his eyes. Should they trust it?

"I wish you had been honest," Seiji tells the creature. But he does begin to turn back, his torch lighting the tunnel behind them. "Maybe we should find the others," he says to Lily. They have lost the stars, stand now in darkness, with only a warning to guide them. "It might be best to talk with them."
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
Lily
sing me a song of a lass that is gone
Go baaaaaaaaaack comes the garbled cry, ever so faint, but Lily hears it too. She stops in her tracks, then pivots, eyes narrowed in suspicion. While Seiji admonishes the gelatinous mistake for hiding the danger ahead, Lily quickly weighs the pros and cons: Pros - they know what’s behind them, and they can say they’ve tried. Cons - Is this thing to be trusted? They could die moving forward. She sighs rather dramatically and makes a disgruntled face, ignoring their would-be savior.

“I hate to admit it, but this seems like a fair warning. We’ve tried - and we can always come back, I suppose, if Amalia and Jigano are unsuccessful.” Rather than looking down the dark hole of adventure, she sets herself back on the path towards the light and gestures for Seiji to start them off. They can talk more above ground.

She is disappointed but knows that it is the right decision to make.

merry of soul, she sailed on a day
over the sea to Skye

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:

"Honnnnnest?" The Prince whimpers, drawing farther back into the darkness as if Seiji's words were lashes upon its spine. It seems pleased in a delayed sense that they have accepted its advice, but the soft-voiced-mans criticisms are deeply wounding. When your skin is naught but a gelatinous husk, even the softest barbs can be piercing.