(SE) back step
Darkeye!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 2712
SUNJATA
the flood

LongNight is one of those times where any other year Sunjata wouldn’t have been caught outside. Too anxious, paranoid, terrified that something would go wrong, that something would sneak in and take away the only things he cared about anymore. This year is the first year he hasn’t worried, even if there’s a part of him that thinks he should be. He’s out in the open, torches used to bring light to the dark path of the woodland, and an axe in hand to try and get some wood to stock up the VlamVloed because he hadn’t realized just how much he’d used to keep himself and his family warm, let alone the needs of the bar.

So it’s with that in mind and the careful covering of dragon scales along his skin, horns protruding from his skull, that Sunjata hacks at a relatively small tree, aiming to start with pieces of kindling to get the supplies started — hoping nothing comes out from the overwhelming darkness to attack him.
hard drugs, fake love; it's a sensation
makes one hell of a collaboration
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
Blackeye
Not the strongest win the battle —
Darkeye wanted the wood for the village for Sunjata and had started cutting trees. The other trees around the village were trying to move away and some were trying to cut the other trees around the village. The axes he had made for just this purpose did the job well.

But the moving trees exposed more and more paths, and it was hard to find one's way. When he heard another person tampering with the trees and saying shadows, he was startled for a moment, but it could have been a deception due to the shadows being cast. Was it a demon or a devil? But he was still too far away to see anything and the light coming from his lantern was not enough. He had to risk it. He stood ready to fight and took his spear in his hand and shouted. "Who is there at this late hour?"
— the smartest do
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood

A horned head tilts at the sound of another’s arrival, the axe lowered to his hips as he turns a bit more fully. Luckily for him, the addition to the shifting of his eyes helps him see further than he otherwise would — so the voice that calls out from a fair distance away doesn’t worry him. It doesn’t spark fear or surprise. “Darkeye, it’s Sunjata!” He calls back to the dwarf, pausing in his cutting of the trees to wait for the man to come closer.

When he does he nods to the trees nearby, to a cart he’d brought that he intended to bring back in another form of his. “Needed some more wood for the VlamVloed. Why are you out here?” He asks, eyeing the axes sidelong, horned head cocking slightly again as he lifts his own to rest against his shoulder.
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Blackeye
The trees echoed this conversation, creating macabre background noise. In addition, this body of Sunjata. Darkeye did not want to approach at first, what if it was a LongNight monster? He could not have hidden from him. So he preferred to face him. He then went towards him. The trees around whispered.

"I'll do what we discussed. I cut trees for your village and prepare them for use. That is, I cut down as many trees as I can and then transport them piece by piece to my forge," he said honestly. The figure of Sunjata made him uncomfortable. He is not sure if he attacks him or not.
— the smartest do
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood

Darkeye plants himself in a way that gives Sunjata some idea of what’s going on, there’s an unease in the air and some tension he can’t quite place. But he pushes past it as he gets into position, hacking through the log as he begins to cut it up into smaller pieces, easier to haul in the long run. “Oh, great. I wasn’t expecting anything until Flowerbirth.” He hums a soft laugh, flashing an almost too sharp smile back toward the dwarf.

He gets into his work, though, realizing it a second later what might be putting Darkeye on edge. His horned head lifts, melding the horns back into his skull, adjusting the dragon scales along his arms and neck into the sleek black scales of his cobra shift. “I intended to fill up the cart and haul it back in one of my shifts. You can add to it to make it easier for you, if you’d like?” He asks after a moment, casting a glance toward the other man before he starts swinging the axe again.
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
Blackeye
Was it blinding? He had horns a moment ago, didn't he? "I don't know how long this forest will stand, so I'm cutting down as many trees as I can. I'll either use them for building or make coal out of them. It also doesn't hurt if I have some wood left over." Says Darkeye and is no longer sure of his own eyes. And again, the trees begin to echo the conversation and, like silent mail, the messages in the distance become less and less accurate, resulting in a more macabre wordplay.

He starts again to cut down a tree and it is apparently not the first because on his way already four more lay. Which no longer move or talk. The other trees around have taken the distance. "I don't know how much more your cart can take, but I'd be grateful if you'd let me borrow it when you're done because I'm going to have to cut down a lot more trees. " says Darkeye with a smile in his voice. He pauses briefly to take another sip.
— the smartest do
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood

He wonders if it’s war that Darkeye is concerned about in regards to trees lasting, but regardless he focuses on chopping more of the trees down, hauling it into the cart, listening to the sounds of the trees and Darkeye’s voice when he speaks. “That’s a good plan.” He hums as he works, moving to finish up adding his amount of wood to his cart and leaving some room for Darkeye’s own, watching the dwarf cut down more of the trees.

I can come back and help haul it back as well.” He’s got open availability as it were. “I can take some for now though,” he pauses, moving to help load up Darkeye’s own supplies before strapping it down. Whenever the dwarf is ready, though, Sunjata will shift into the Nyala shift of his, have Darkeye help attach the straps, and then move back into the Settlement.

— FIN <333

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: OOC Account | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Darkness might make her harder to see but her screams ring out clear as a bell. Through the pitch and the snow strides a mournful and devastatingly horrific creature with her hands outstretched and her face hidden by a dirty white veil.

You’ve encountered a Banshee. This counts as a rare creature encounter for the purposes of levelling, but does not count as a Random Event for levelling or MP. There will be no further admin/re intervention. If you choose to follow this creature, you do so at your own risk, however, just having it in this thread is enough to satisfy your levelling requirements. You may not kill your rare creature without admin permission.

Banshees (rare/mythical): They take the form of a skeletal lady wrapped in rags. Some wander the woodlands, singing a haunting melody. Others sit near streams and weep. Either way, disturbing these creatures will cause them to become very aggressive. They can pursue their prey seemingly without need for rest, and will strangle all those that they catch.