Personal Quest [se] white noise
PQ for Memory Snow Dinos
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 3215
yet my blood renders me a King
Sah grimaced in sympathy as the small dinosaur decides to try and make a snack of Tal. Although kicking might help, he's not sure how effective it'll be. The Abandoned figured he might as well try to just pry the damn thing off. Walking over he attempted to grab hold of the small creature.

Thanking his cold resistance and the gloves on his hands, Sah hoped he'd be able to get a grip and pull the thing off of Tal's leg. And even if he didn't manage it, he hoped that the creature would startle from the sudden contact. If they were lucky, the creature would then just let go on it's own.

Sah attempts to pry the thing of of Tal's leg with his hands.

Magic: Cold Resistance (Passive) | Can comfortably exist in temperatures as low as -30c. Will experience colder temperatures as if they were -30c cooler (i.e., -60 would feel like -30)
Type: Grey | Rank: Basic
Sah
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824
DEIMOS
the ocean does not apologize for its depth
and the mountains do not seek forgiveness
Deimos had yet to meet his quota for long-suffering sighs that day, but it was swiftly becoming the constant reaction. He watched with an arch of his brow (honestly – the whole scene would’ve been amusing if harm hadn’t come to the courier; as of right now it was becoming difficult to stifle the laughter), as Sah pried the dinosaur off (working together??), and Tal swiftly kicked it away.

It went sailing due to its light weight, and had just enough time to try and gather its wits (were there any?), before the Sword, with his excellent range of control, also set this one on fire.

It melted into a puddle on the floor; as if it had never been there at all.

Save for the evidence that it had – and while the damage was minor, it was enough to cause another furrowing of his brow; and the notions that a headache was incoming.

Before that though, his attention went to Talyson. “All right?” Uncertain if he’d need Zuriel’s healing prowess, something a short summoning could instill within a moment.

Thereafter, his gaze went towards the little myriad paths, the broken glass, several overturned tables, and paperwork in shambles. “Well, we can clean this place up. Should not take long.”

--

Pick another task! No post order! Deimos will take whatever’s left.

- Help repair the broken windows (Deimos can supply the glass)
- Right the furniture
- Help replace the paperwork
for the space they take
and so, neither shall I
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 44 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 52 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 10170
Tal was too unsettled from the ambush to keep up his usual gruff aspect, and Sah actually received a an awkward nod of gratitude before the courier knelt down to try and rub feeling back into his leg. He looked up at Deimos's words, grimacing as he considered his options - and remembered who was standing nearby. "Uh. I think I'll be okay for now. Least it's not bleedin' or anything? If it gets worse I'll let you know." The numbness and freezing burn lingered, but the wound to his pride had gone much deeper and he carefully straightened up and tried not to put too much weight on the frostbitten appendage.

At the Guildmaster's gaze Tal realized what lay ahead of them and groaned softly. "I just got those in order..." he grumbled, looking in dismay at the scattered papers he'd been helping to organize recently. With a long-suffering sigh the young man began gathering pages from around the room and shuffling them back into their proper order once more.

Tal refuses healing (for now), and begins collecting paperwork
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 3215
yet my blood renders me a King
The courier's gratitude received a nod, as Sah refrained from teasing him. Given that Tal had been injured and seemed shaken, it would be cruel to pick up their usual banter at the moment. And though it was fun to mess with him, Sah knew where and when to draw the line.

Tal's whining about the paper's however pulled a snicker from the hunter before he could stop himself. Turning away quickly. Sah focused on the furniture. Trying not to step on the many scattered papers, the Abandoned began to return everything to its proper place. It was honestly impressive how such a small creature could create a tornado of destruction and disarray.

~
Sah fixes the furniture.
Sah
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824
DEIMOS
the ocean does not apologize for its depth
and the mountains do not seek forgiveness
Speculation persisted in his honed gaze, but as Talyson waved off the healing semblances, he let it fade – perhaps the wounds weren’t as detrimental as he’d been led to presume. Thereafter, all of them could get to work regardless: making quick and easy progress over paperwork, neatly organized again, and Sah’s furniture rearranging hastened back to proper order. Even the Sword’s efforts with the glass went along effectively, until everything was restored – as if the memory snow dinosaurs had never been there. Which couldn’t be further from the truth, but nice in theory.

He bowed his head in turn to each of them once more, content that the guild was no longer in range of sieging efforts for the moment. “Thank you again,” he noted, with another deep rumble. “Keep your eyes out for any others around.” Especially for the Citadel and its citizens – already locked in amongst gates and walls, now to be ultimately surrounded by other beasts. “The guild will stand for another day,” made an addition, with a little grin; attempting jocular notions as they wound down the afternoon.

--

The guild has been restored to proper order! Thank you! That’s a wrap!

{FIN}
for the space they take
and so, neither shall I