Personal Quest (open) red smoke
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 1917
MAEA
Intrigued by Varus's response, she mulled it over as she finished up work on her part of the wall, and began to clean up the mess they had all made.

"It almost sounds as if you were there," she commented lightly. "I don't think I've ever heard anyone speak of the old war in this manner before..." His knowing glance towards her was met with a speculative one feom Maea, as she tried to figure out where he might have sourced that bit of information.

"Do... you think we stand a chance?" A glance towards Darkeye meant to include the stout man into the conversation, even if they were all occupied with work.

---------
Maea starts to clean up
Light is easy to love
Show me your darkness
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you were in the fallout and you lost some friends //
As the desk comes together, Darkeye will find that it’s turned out to be quite a beautiful piece of furniture. Honestly, Varus in all of his years of experience with craftmanship likely wouldn’t be able to craft one as nicely as Darkeye has.

Varus and Maea, despite their conversing, manage to clean up everything that’s gone wrong and get their tasks completed. “I was there. And I do think we stand a chance.” He murmurs, casting a quiet glance over toward the younger Ascended, a fanged grin given. “Perhaps we can talk about it more when we’re done here?” And if she wanted any pointers, well, he is the Captain and can help her if that’s something she was interested in.

The clean up and the desk looks perfect, though, despite a full day of work and quite the mess from the bats that have decided to call it home. “Well, all of this looks perfect. Darkeye, that desk is beautiful, thank you. Please let me know if I can do anything for you in the future.

They’re welcome to linger and chat as long as needed, but for the time being everything is completed and the room has turned out incredible.

Done :DD Thank you guys!!

Feel free to wrap it up and whoever posts last would like to put a fin on it that’d be great <3
VARUS
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
Darkeye is pleased with the compliment of his work and gives a nod to Varus for his kind words. Soldiers play hm... Who would want to do that you are a soldier or not that is somthing you can not play. War is something that is in his blood. He knows what is possible even with a smaller number of people. He hands a note to Varus as well as a key that tells him how to open and close the secret compartments. I start soon a project i hope you will help. I gona make the street of the Ground with color so the people can smile more." He said with a bright smile.

Then his eyes will be serious in a instant."Most of the war will actually be decided by us." He then says in a calm voice. "The demi gods will be busy with each other, wearing each other down. That means everything else comes from us. It's a matter of preparation and morale. By action, however, as in Stormbreak, the Ascended bring the hatred of the other forces upon themselves. I am of the opinion that a more peaceful solution would be possible, but for that you would need more courage and patience than I think you could muster. I have already talked with almost all the leaders, as well as with Voice. The talks were interesting. As well as with some generals. Most of them want to protect their people. In short, I think if you do it right, you can find a way to coexist. But winning the war will be hard but also possible." He says with a very calm tone of voice and starts to sweep away the dirt again.
Everyone is the architect of his own fortune

Coding base by Sky

Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 1917
MAEA
Over the careful sweeps of broom and wiping of surfaces made sticky from spackle, Maea's expression slacked with surprise as Varus replied. It was mind boggling to imagine anyone that old - the things he must have seen, experienced - and the girl could only nod mutely at the offer. Talk later - yes. Yes, she most definitely wanted to do that.

"I'd like that." Oh, so apparently her voice worked after all. That said, once they all completed their work, there wasn't much left to so. Sparing a smile at the two men, Maea made her farewells and headed back home; she wanted to get the plaster out of her hair before it solidified.

-------

{FIN}
Light is easy to love
Show me your darkness
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦