{SE} Dr. Sunshine is Dead
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Nate
"How exactly do you plan on figuring out where it is?" Nate's voice grows quieter in the bar, his first few thudding steps nearly drowning it out. His tongue finds a place between his teeth as he steps towards the counter and starts setting things down, his gaze focused on things twisting in the lichtenburg scars in the wood.

A smile finds his face somewhere on the meandering trail up towards Isla's features, Nate flopping over the counter as soon as his arms are empty. "No, I mean it." Bright blue eyes burn with a sudden intensity, at odds with the looseness of his body. "Point me in a direction and I'll go, but uh... I'm not much for plans. Someone else has to do that."

Do you read fuck-up in my walk?
Do you see fuck-up on my face?
Do I mean anything at all?
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
ISLA

"Trial and error, mostly," Isla admits with a soft sigh, the Remedy shrugging as if in acceptance that it's not the best plan in the world. "Wessex has her Knowtbook so we'll be keeping a close eye on that for any developments. The implication is that it's somewhere old in Stormbreak, but..." She shakes her head. "In a city that old, it doesn't really narrow it down."

Unable not to let out a laugh to see him slump so unceremoniously across the bar, Isla feels like she ought to offer him some water, not that he'd need it. "Oh," she says with a soft raise of her eyebrows, surprised to hear him double down, but feeling a pulse of reassurance that he knows his own mind so well. "Luckily for you, I am one for planning. So you'll always be able to count on that."
apres moi le deluge
after me comes the flood
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Nate
"I'd think the church." Nate hums, more to himself than as a genuine suggestion. Surely there's better minds than him working on it, minds that have already considered and looked into such an obvious place. "Just let me know when someone figures it out, eh? We'll do it right this time." He laughs, reaching out with a fake arm to rearrange something blindly.

There's a long stretch of silence, Nate working his jaw before letting his eyes roll up to take in Isla. "I know I can count on you." He offers, staring with an intense focus at her face, making sure his words sink in fully. Once he's sure, whatever metric he'd needed met in his head, he pushes himself upright again. "If you don't want me to put you to work, you better get out of here." He warns with a laugh, stepping back to start going over his supplies.

Do you read fuck-up in my walk?
Do you see fuck-up on my face?
Do I mean anything at all?
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
ISLA

"The church. I'll make sure that's on the list, if Wessex doesn't already have it in hand," Isla agrees with a soft nod, tucking a wisp of blonde hair behind her ear. "And I'll come knocking as soon as we know what's going on, don't you worry." He isn't the only one who wants to do things right this time, but Isla is no powerhouse. She knows her strengths, and they lie in helping the Nates of the world operate.

Catching his gaze is like being pulled into a sudden riptide, Isla raising her eyebrows seeming unable not to offer him a small smile for his trouble. "And I you," she says softly, before stepping back as well to look over all the supplies he's gathered.

"And if I want to be put to work?" she challenges with mischief in her voice, spreading her hands as if to tell Nate where he needs her. Even if that's unpacking and stacking supplies, the medic will be sure to make the most of it.

~FIN
apres moi le deluge
after me comes the flood