all the sweet stuff

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"Detonating you is what I can do about that," the Voice says apologetically, glancing from Nate to Sunjata and back again. "That was not the decision that was deemed the best for you this time. But certainly, if that is how you feel, I will ensure that it happens should you ever find yourself in that situation again. Though you must understand that, if you choose to do this, I will need to construct an entirely new body for you. You wouldn't look the same, and your pre-existing upgrades would be gone."

All the more reason not to have this happen again, or to ensure that Nate's body is sequestered safely away from the site of any conflict rather than letting it fall into the Old Gods' hands. "With that in mind, are you sure?"
the VOICE
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Will you throw me to the ground like you mean it?
reach inside and wrestle it out with your bare hands?
Nate turns to find his husbands eyes, searching them for a moment before turning back to the Voice and forcing a grin. "I'm sure. If I'm ever stuck like that again, just start me over." It was easier that way, for everyone involved. There was something melancholy about the possibility of being made again different, but it's exciting too. "It's not like I have any upgrades anyway, not with my eyes gone."

Saying it out loud reminds him to think about that, a replacement for his sole upgrade, something more... active. Nate wants to be able to come with suggestions though, not simply vague thoughts, and so it's pushed from his mind for the moment. "Thank you." He offers, inclining his head just slightly. "We'll get it done quickly." Nate waits for the Voice to vanish before he turns, stepping back into the labyrinth.

Done.
NATE