[se] to be chaotic and bold

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
grey skies are gonna clear up
Behind the honeybee and her passenger, a spirit appears, stinking of fish. The smell of fish grows and grows as Melita picks up speed. Once she is within a few feet of the bullying girls, a wave of water will shoot out from the chair, drenching the girls in brine and sardines.
put on a happy face
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
Melita
yes, yes, I am wild
I am the wind that makes breathing hard
The agreement between fire-forged forces shouldn’t have been ignored, stirred, or brewed, but nothing was going to stop them now. With an eager, malicious grin, Melita took up her part, pushing and sliding the chair along as Flora sat within – summoning those spirits to do their bidding.

Perhaps it would only have been more satisfying had they done it on their own – but gods, it was a glorious sight to behold nonetheless. From the high-pitched screams and wails of the other girls to the stench of fish and putrid water the spirit summoned, and even the upraised fists of two middle fingers thrust forward from Melita – all combined into absolute hilarity. She couldn’t help herself as the screeches began, cackling away while she held onto the chair, eventually wiping her eyes as they hastened away, away, away.

“That was fantastic,” she uttered in between gasps of air. “Beautifully done.”
I am the ocean and the battered shore
I will be the passion of thunder, a howl of fury
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
flora

Despite the nauseating stench of fish that Flora couldn't help but taste as she gulped for breath between peels of laughter, the girl couldn't remember a better moment in her entire life. With tears streaming down her eyes and ruining her mascara, Flora found that for once she absolutely didn't care how she looked, so content was she with the pulsing cloud of joy that filled her belly and blocked her throat.

"I think you're the coolest person I've ever met." The girl agrees between equally unsteady sips of air. Swiping at her eyes and feeling the muscles of her stomach clench uneasily against the strain of her laughter, she gives her head a wry shake. "Honestly, that was the best thing." So saying Flora looks towards where the girls had stood previously. They'd fled of course, shouting idle threats and whatnot, for which Flora was slightly disappointed; she and Melita could absolutely go for a round two, she thought.

"I uhm...just moved into one of the apartments by the canal?" Flora mumbles a touch bashfully, biting the inside of her cheek. Having a twin meant you never really had to make friends, because you had one built-in. But this....was different. "..if...you ever wanted to come by, or...oh! I have a quest from Frey, and maybe you could...help?" It's as awkward an offer of friendship as any Melita is likely to hear, but so it goes.
never be so kind
you forget to be clever

Code taken from Sky who is utter perfection
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Melita
yes, yes, I am wild
Melita had a difficult time collecting and composing herself, shifting in between random fits of laughter, wiping at her eyes, and clutching at her stomach and ribs. Eventually she ceased long enough to hear Flora’s compliment, causing her head to whip up and a snicker to flicker through. “Thank you!” She lifted her chin a little, perhaps to look cooler or more defiant, a chaotic, restless, ember. “You’ve got some great ideas.”

It had been the best thing, and it drew up another series of light, merry giggles as she leaned upon the chair, hands keeping her aloft. Fangorn rolled his eyes in the distance, and Sila merely sat and watched, content but confused nonetheless.

She didn’t expect the next set of statements though, about moving, about apartments, or even quests. Her brows raised, eyes widening slightly, before glancing at her companions and then back to Flora. “I have a place near the cliffs,” and she pointed towards the lighthouse in the distance, where her uncles’ damned place had been carved into the rocks – hers and hers alone now. “You could come there too.” For visiting or whatever. “What kind of quest? And which Frey?”
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
flora

As Melita's eyes widen Flora instantly thinks she's overstepped. Her mind is suddenly alight with red flashing lights and hurriedly her tongue is writing out a script that takes back the offer she'd made. Melita didn't want to be her friend, didn't want to hang out. This had just been a random meeting, not some serendipitous turn of events that would turn into a life long friendship full of laughter and chaos. This was nothing, this was—"Oh." Turning, Flora squints towards the lighthouse.

You could come there too.

"Oh!" Something like purple fire explodes in Flora's belly and she finds herself grinning all over again. "Cool." She adds, trying not to sound as relieved as she feels. "It's uhm...well.." Blushing slightly, Flora reaches out her fingers to fidget with the bottom of one of her curls. "You know, like, throwing stars? I sort of wanted something like that, but feathers. And ones that would come back to me after I threw them." Shrugging, just in case Melita thought this idea was phenomenally stupid, she adds: "Oh, and the nature one. I heard the sex one always wants really weird shit."
never be so kind
you forget to be clever

Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Change author:
Melita
yes, yes, I am wild
Unaware of the inward implications of her statement, she tilted her head, listening all the while as acceptance rallied there on the ice – easily granted and given. Thinking nothing of the offer, her thoughts motioned more to the point of Frey, a quest, and any other implications coinciding. Especially with her uncle as the sex proportion of angles – striving not to wrinkle her nose at the thoughts. “Oh.” She tapped on her chin, lost momentarily in how those could become instruments of disaster and mayhem, but maybe they were pointed, segmented, and serrated at the tip, rather than acting as future quills. “That’s a neat idea.” Especially if they could come back to her – relaying a lack of retrieval or losing them altogether in the points of danger. Melita usually just shot her arrows and thought nothing more.

As for the other proportions? “Same,” not even bothering to think about whatever the fuck Sunjata had got himself into. “So what do you need to do for your feathers?”
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake

Change author:
flora

Waiting with bated breath to see what Melita might think, Flora exhales with relief as the honeybee's verdict is rendered. "Yeah." She agrees with a crooked smile. "I need....feathers from something called a ramfire, gore crow, and ninko?" None of these things lived in the Greatwood, and so it's with a shrug of ignorance that she recites their names. (At least, she thinks that's what they're called).

"And then they said to do a training thread where I work on throwing things, which...makes sense I guess." So saying, the younger girl raises her eyebrows as if to suggest that Melita might, you know, offer to help?
never be so kind
you forget to be clever

Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Change author:
Melita
yes, yes, I am wild
Completely unbothered by any notions of violence and previous bouts of vehemence against any flora or fauna, Melita’s eyes widened slightly. “Oh! I’ve hunted ramphire and gore crows. Those won’t be too bad.” She didn’t know anything about the ninko though – that might have to be something looked up.

The honeybee shrugged her shoulders at the other piece too, for that seemed straightforward and simple. “I can help with that. I’ve done a lot of bow work and staff, but I can always work on throwing knives or daggers.” Anything sharp, really.

And with those promises ahead and another season to look forward to (when they weren’t glossing over piece and portions of war), the youths could forge onward in their plans of either might, mischief, or the folly of ice antics.

{FIN}