driftwood
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
I shouldn't laugh, but I know I'm a failure in your eyes
"Good, because I will also want more than feathers, and I love getting into trouble with you," Ronin says with a sly smile, despite the fact that the remnants of their serious conversation is still behind them (literally), being swept and mopped up by a poor waitress.

Raising his eyebrows at the way Remi suddenly shrinks into a fluffy ball of feathers, Ronin is ready and willing to sacrifice his forearm to the hawk's talons, letting the Lullaby settle before he sets off to stroll down the beach with him. "Alright, but only because I love you," Ronin says as he scritches the fluff atop the hawk's head.

It's hilarious, really, that the Huntsman has and will do more than just walk Remi down the beach because he loves him. However, although their intentions might be good, after a morning of Daddy Kraken hunting and a long, long flight home ahead, the only thing the two demigods will be doing when they arrive at the houseboat is sleeping.

~FIN
RONIN