Personal Quest {RQ} we could touch the stars
Building the Stargate
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
Melita
yes, yes, I am wild
I am the wind that makes breathing hard
“Oh, what the fuck,” was an uttered growl, an immersion of frustration on the honeybee’s part. Gates shouldn’t have been that complicated – and yet, here they were, mucking about as if they’d never read plans before. Any and all expectations had been dashed at this point.

With a heavy, molten sigh that threatened bodily harm upon something, she turned her attentions back to the blueprints and diagrams. Another deep set of breaths bolstered more than just ungodly rage and contempt for an inanimate object, before she ground her teeth, clenched her jaw, and carried on, striving to labor forward and assist with the project.

--

Melita tries to help with the gate again.
I am the ocean and the battered shore
I will be the passion of thunder, a howl of fury
Ray Lunarium
Herbalist / Information Broker / Torchline Councilwoman

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 18 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
RAY
In ancient times
cats were worshipped as gods
It was only when Maeve points it out that Ray realizes their blunder. Cursing under her breath she rotates the plans to right-side up. "For the love of..." Glancing at their mess she's honestly a little impressed that they managed to build anything at all given the mix-up.

Still Ray gets to work once more as they all combine their efforts on the gate. This time, the Attuned pays extra attention to the plans and the efforts of those around her. She would rather not have to give the gate a third go. Moving slowly and methodically. Ray does her best to get the gate done efficiently.

~
Ray tries to help out with the gate once again.
They have not
forgotten this
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Thank the gods (and the dice) that the group of them were working together this time. With Maeve there to direct Melita, Ray, and Hadama as well as the other helpers, the group is able to knock out the construction of the gate in a few hours. The arch is formed and set in place, a support underneath the curve to keep things level while the mortar sets, creating a stable structure that will likely stand the test of time. Even with the ocean air coming off the water and the weather Torchline is often subjected to.

By the end of it they're all sweating and their muscles are aching, but the gate is finished. The Nightshade stands back, hands braced on her hips and sweat dripping from her brow, "We'll take out the braces in a few days, but good job, everyone. Drinks on me!" With that the group calls it, sitting on the edge of the canal with drinks in hand and smiles on their faces.

~FIN <3~
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need