Training [SE] do you see what I see
Wessex
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 29 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Neron

"I don't think it was when you first turned it to stone, but after that fall?" Having picked himself up off the ground, Neron motions at the pieces of bird that are here and there and there and everywhere and shrugs. "Unless it can function in five or more pieces once it's back to normal, I think it's pretty dead."

He's very careful not to look her way, with that in mind, and only when he hears Wessex's voice out loud rather than in his head does the Hailstorm risk a glance. "Sometimes it takes a monster to defeat a monster," he points out with a lopsided smile, as if to agree that this is certainly nothing to be sad about.

"Anyway. Where were we?" he asks, promptly whipping another lash of icicles in her direction, before darting away and into the darkness, aiming to hide himself either in the ruins or the thicket of walking trees. If Wessex wants to continue this training, she'll have to find him first.
i am mine
before i am ever anyone else’s
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I will stand by you forever; you can take my breath away
Interesting, very interesting. Noting the pieces-parts of the bird, she nods thoughtfully. “Maybe I can drop someone off a cliff. See if they shatter.” She doesn’t know that they won’t, but it’s fucking worth a try. And that thought makes her smug smile widen into a fanged grin, which fades only when Neron leaps back into action. Even then, it doesn’t fade - it morphs.

Throwing up an ice shield to take the worst of the projectiles, Wessex turns a shoulder to whatever gets through, allowing the Hailstorm to slip into the Ruins. Not for long though. She summons a pair of owls to fly ahead of her and hunt her brother down - which, coincidentally, promps “Remind me to tell you about an Outlander named Darkeye and how he’s hell bent on hunting you down and pinning Morgan’s murder on you…” she sings out, slipping into the darkness at a light jog. after him.

Ah, but that’s a conversation for another time.

{Fin}
WESSEX