inching ever closer
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
It's Lord of the Flies in my mind tonight
Already, the General feels that familiar thrum before some big thing happens. It’s not adrenaline - they’re not biologically able to produce that yet, but it is some kind of low-key excitement. The kind that comes from doing, rather than waiting around.

She nods when Sunjata suggests Darkeye. “Darkeye is a good call.” She can’t comment on Bartholomew, considering she hadn’t seen the guy since he’d been sent on a mission to Stormbreak. But any ally is a boon right now. “Let’s meet at the Spire when you’re ready.” Then Wessex turns to Isla and offers a sigh and a shrug. “We’ll be smarter this time.” They will be, the biggest hothead is dead and - the others? Missing. Again. Unlikely, to return at this point. “We have to do something. And I’ll - I’ll take better care of them this time.”

As much of a promise to Isla as it is to herself, Wessex stands and pushes her chair back from the table, collecting her things with one hand and shouldering the bag in the other. “See you soon,” she murmurs to Sunjata, heading out to plan an attack for something she knows absolutely nothing about.

At least they got through a couple of things.

{Fin}