Personal Quest (open) SE be ready for the war
Ophelia Athanasia
Emissary

Age: 29 | Height: 5'3 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
we are just two ghosts swimming in a glass half empty
Once the water is collected they begin going back and forth on trips for more wood. Eventually obtaining an axe to cut down thicker trees and felled logs for rounds. They can afford to cut them into smaller sections later, so long as the wood is present and accounted for in town.

During these trips they eventually (presumably) run into Darkeye and Wessex again, which hadn’t been a guarantee considering the General’s teleportation abilities and the length of the hunt. Ophelia brightens upon seeing them, coming in with another load of tinder. They wave, but wait until they’ve unloaded the wood before heading over. “I assume the hunt went well. Is there anything else we need to do?”

- - -

Phi continues making trips dedicated only to wood supplies this time, and meets back up with Darkeye and Wessex to ask if anything else needs to be done.
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
Darkeye
Nine strikes
He grabs Wessex's hand without hesitation and is grateful that she has such skills. He hopes that she sees that he does care about the well-being of the grounder. But that would take a lot of work.
Darkeye is glad to be back."I thank you for the help. Wessex." He waves to Ophelia. "How did it go with you Ophila?" After a brief conversation about the situation, Darkeye is very impressed with Ophila's accomplishments. "I can manage the rest on my own if need be, but you are welcome to help me if you want. I'd like to gut and dry the animal we killed. And I have with Isla already Efas herbs collected I would like to try these to grow in my garde and see if that is possible maybe you know more about it" He is clear that they would not have to help but maybe they know something about it.

---
Last round my dear I think that went great.

Write a last answer and @Ophila please close the whole thing with fin.
each for one sin
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
we're all stories unfinished and we die to find some fitting words to write
“My pleasure,” she replies with a small nod and half-smile, moving to hang the carcasses from some makeshift hooks the hunters used to use - you know, when there were more of them in the Grounds. Pausing to listen to how Ophelia got on with their portion of the tasks, she then takes a moment to consider what’s going on the rest of the day. “I can clean a few of these,” gesturing to what she’s hung, the Wraith wastes little time in pulling a sharp knife from her boot and stepping up to finish the job. With one ear on the conversation and an eye on her work, she hums at the Outlander’s question.

“Historically, the Efas Herb has only grown in the Labryinth. Not sure why that is, but no reason not to try and grow it elsewhere.”

---------------

Last post for W. Thanks, Lost!
WESSEX
Ophelia Athanasia
Emissary

Age: 29 | Height: 5'3 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
we are just two ghosts swimming in a glass half empty
“Very successful,” they assure, and expound on the topic a little more to describe all they’d accomplished while the trio had been split up. Ensuring both knew the locations of stockpiles and such for the future.

It seems they all managed quite a lot, which isn’t surprising given the hours they’d spent and the general capabilities of all three. Still, it’s a hopeful note that they end on, and though Ophelia has no further insight for Darkeye regarding the herb he seeks, Wessex makes up for that lack of knowledge easily. “Let me know if you need another pair of hands for future preparations,” Ophelia offers brightly before departing to continue with their evening alone.

- Fin!