the facts of life
Mateo Taliesin
Botanist

Age: 23 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 17 - Int: 0
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
the earth has music for those who listen
"Yes, we can." Mateo's smile only grows, and he feels his stomach flop happily in a way that has everything to do with security and safety in his future, especially given that it's with his best friend. Granted, his smile turns into an expression of sheer horror at the idea of anyone putting gum on the leaves of his babies, and he almost knocks his glass over as his fingers flinch reflexively. "Definitely not," he almost hisses into his mostly empty water glass.

Nodding at the idea of asking Flora, Mateo puts his hands in his lap so he doesn't dramatically flail or anything. "I'll ask her," he decides with a bob of his head. "And yes, of course we can go together. It makes more sense than having to tell each other everything that happened, if we just go at the same time." But what he's said does tickle at something in his memory, Mateo tilting his head. "Didn't Frey grow you up too?"
Everest Hart
Aviator

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 27 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 5 - Int: 0
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
Everest
"I think that makes sense as well." Ever agrees of simply visiting the shrine together. And so begins the process of cementing into his mind that it just made more sense to do everything with Mateo by his side, than doing it alone. It had to do with efficiency, you see, and not neediness.

"Yeah they did. One minute I was a baby and then suddenly...not a baby, and able to shift."[/says] He shrugs his shoulders mildly. "I don't really remember much of it, and because I couldn't speak and didn't have the words to describe it, it's almost like it's gone from my mind completely." Ever adds with an apologetic frown.

So saying, the boys opted for a bit of lunch, followed by playing cards (each of which had scientific facts on them, compliments of Finn), and finally a bit of companionable silence where Everest read Mateo's notes and the other boy pottered about talking to his plants.

~FIN
the words you speak
become the house you live in