Reflected Light
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 10170
At the clap he finally opened his eyes, relief obvious as he exhaled gratefully at her faint praise. He could hardly argue with it, however! It had not been his finest showing, but he reached down to scoop Isuma off and tickle her belly in affectionate pride. He grinned at Edrei's smug observation, tipping her  a wink. "I would never teach Isuma to cheat at cards!" he declared virtuously. "And I am insulted, madame, insulted grievously, that you think I would need outside assistance for something like that!" He was, technically, quite capable of cheating all by himself after all, he thought to himself as he tipped his friend a wink, none the wiser to his missing glasses. "Thought it does beg the question of how your luck has been running lately," he mentioned, sly as a fox.

For answer, the bushes rustled and he glanced around for the growing bobcat kitten who had been teaching Isuma some good pouncing techniques as they played. But Bobi was there so... "We're both hearing things," he confirmed, sharing a glance with his friend before looking to the bushes with a slight frown. "Though... that's only for 'rare mythical creatures,' right? What about less rare things, like bears, or wolves or giant worms?"

Adroitly, he stepped a little ways away from the fire mage, giving her plenty of room to work without having to worry about singing him - he liked to hope she might worry about that, at least - and also splitting their silhouette so if something charged them it would have to pick one or the other. Though perhaps it was just a squirrel out enjoying the spring weather? He'd feel a bit foolish if it was something so small...