count another's blessings
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 36 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
memory’s so treacherous
"Ah, I see," Finn says, unintentionally locking that little bit of information in the back of his mind should he ever require it. For what purpose, you ask? Not even Finn knows until the time comes. "Do you think that would bother him more than a slap? He has already had two fingers eaten," he says, belatedly remembering that much even if he's markedly more invested in hair pets than the conversation at this point.

Humming his agreement, though the ex-Spyglass doesn't open his eyes, his brows do furrow together. "I wouldn't have expected it to work either," he admits. "Perhaps he is getting sick." Does Finn sound just the teensiest bit pleased about that prospect? Shhh, shhh.

"Luckily I believe they mostly use it to be together when they are asleep. It is the sort of thing fairytales mention, isn't it? A couple that can't bear to be apart even in their dreams?" Finn isn't sure how they manage it, to be frank.
one moment you’re lost in a carnival of delights
the next, it leads you somewhere you don’t want to go
FINN
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
October
when the night falls on you
& you don't know what to do
"Well, if he ever steps over your lines, I suppose we'll find out." Tobi says with a soft hrrmph! into Finn's shirt indicating that was to be the extent of her hypothesizing.

"..maybeeee." Tobi hums as she yawns. In the back of her mind she wonders if she can convince to try sleeping like this once a week. Or maybe just napping like this? Or even—

"—is it? That sounds more like a teenager love story to me." She says, stretching out one of her arms to better wrap it around Finn. "That sort of love burns hot but fast normally. But I suppose if they're getting married again, it's working out for them." Or maybe it really wasn't working out and so they needed to recommit themselves to one another...though, nothing in Ronin's proposal-story had given Tobi any reason to think that was true.
nothing you confess
could make me love you less
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 36 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
memory’s so treacherous
It shouldn't be quite this comfortable, especially since Finn has naturally started to slouch a bit, but with the pillows supporting him and Tobi snug against his chest, he's rapidly coming around to the idea of napping in general. And in fairness, his night had not been all that restful, so it wouldn't be a terrible thing to catch a few extra hours of sleep, right?

"Fairytales are usually akin to teenage love stories," he murmurs. "I read a literary study on it once. Or perhaps it was a psychological study... I don't remember." He'd usually apologise for that, but again, see above under obscene comfort.

"Ronin and Remi seemed happy when he appeared in the dream," he agrees sleepily. "Maybe getting married again is how they show that." Peeping his eyes open, he gazes down at Tobi. "You aren't going to put that on the list, are you?"
FINN
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
October
"Did you?" Part of Tobi's mind wanted to perk up and talk more about the psychology of fairytales, but gods her thoughts felt heavy with honey just now. "That's..so..interesting..." The sentiment is genuine, but Tobi's sleep-slurred words don't convey it well.

"Mmmmmmm..." Maybe it was and maybe it wasn't. Were she more awake, Tobi might have considered that her relationship with Finn was perhaps not the most difficult one, between she and Ronin. Maybe a second wedding was precisely the sort of thing a highly complicated relationship required. "Can't." The doctor mutters as her fingers stretch out over Finn's sides. "We'd have to get married a first time in order to get married a second time."

Duh, Finn.
nothing you confess
Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
memory’s so treacherous
Finn frowns even though his eyes are closed, not objecting but not understanding, either, why second wedding can't be included on the 'spontaneous acts of affection' list. Of course Tobi is perfectly right, and he hums out an agreement as she explains and nods gently against her dark locks. "That is a good point," he says, feeling much more comfortable with that all cleared up.

But clarity or not, there is some small and puzzled part of him that is considering diamond rings and promises of forever. Even if Finn isn't aware of it yet, the seed has been planted, and with the right amount of care, it will undoubtedly begin to grow. "Tobi, do you want to lay down and sleep?" he mumbles after a while, though he makes no attempt to move himself.
FINN
October Hart
Doctor

Change author:
October
'I am laying down.' The doctor murmurs, quite content in this position. "But yes I would like that, so move if you need to get more comfortable." Tobi knows Finn well enough by now to know that if she hadn't mentioned this, he'd likely have stayed just the way he was no matter his level of comfort.

The pounding in her head has subsided, and unlike her counterpart, Tobi's mind couldn't be farther away from diamond rings. Instead, she's thinking of tennis balls and practical jokes played in dark hallways. So it is that as her mind drifts towards sleep, her lips are pulled into a sleepy smile as she murmurs soft declarations of love against Finn's chest.

~FIN
nothing you confess