a little nudge in the right direction
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 36 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
finn
it always feels more quiet in the dark
"I suppose that means it must be working, then," Finn remarks of her being distracted, his warm fingers stroking down the length of her calves when he (of course) notices the subtle lift of her hips, the way her hands clutch the sheets in a way that might suggest she was in pain if he didn't know better. And Finn does know better, the ex-Spyglass only realising he has stopped to quite obviously admire the view when a couple of birds chirp through their open windows.

Blinking back to himself, he lets his hands wander further upwards once more, parting Tobi's legs ever so slightly as if to bring his attentions towards her inner thighs. Words dance on the tip of his tongue - potentially damning things that risk ruining the mood due to their Finn-ness, or things that might toe too close to the Molly's line. And so, perhaps wisely for once, the ex-Spyglass stays silent, though he does shift to guide her hips up further on the bed.
it always feels so stark
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
i know it'll break me—so go slow, i wanna daydream
Exhaling shakily, Tobi does her best to stay pliable beneath Finn's fingers despite the way her mind keeps imagining what it would be like to grab him reach for him. The images behind her closed eyes manifest in the way her arms twitch every now and then, how her toes curl, and how her hips shift. Tobi of course imagines she's being quite subtle in masking what's on her mind, but in this she's far from being the expert that Finn is.

The warmth between her legs seems to glide upwards as Finn's fingers trail against the inside of her thighs and gods it's hard to stay relaxed now. If she...if she asks for what she wants, will it feel too similar to the way things were for him at Molly's? She'd only asked for a massage after all, and to make it into something else...something that had once been so lewd and terrible for him before. Oh, but she can nearly feel the weight of him against her back, of his arms tangling around her and his breath hot against her neck. She wants to plunge her fingers into her curls and arch herself against him, she wants..

"..Finn—"
October
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 36 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
finn
It's probably a blessing in this case, that Finn does know what he knows, because there's no part of him that doesn't want to give Tobi what she's telling him what she wants without saying it outright. He draws back only for a moment, and Tobi will hear the soft weight of his shirt hitting the ground beside their bed, before his hands are upon her again, coaxing her hips up and her legs apart.

He's just pressing the first of what promise to be many kisses along the back of her thighs (and then some) when his name hits the air, Finn pausing and letting his eyes open to peer up towards the head of the bed. "Would you like me to stop?" he asks, his voice little more than a soft rumble. He had said for her to tell him if anything changed, after all.
it always feels so stark
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
Tobi's mouth is suddenly dry and though her eyes are closed she can feel them rolling up and back just the same. Flashes of Finn's strong hands around her shoulders, holding her close and tight as he enters her fill her mind, and as he tugs his shirt off, she hears herself mewling a low protest at the absence of his hands.

The wickedness of his hands and tongue makes it difficult for Tobi to remember who she was—and who Finn was—to one another, as if the heat between her legs was like a fever that burned away her rationality. She wanted him hard and fast as much as sweet and slow, but gods, his past, she couldn't...she had to..

"Yes and no." Tobi manages, gasping into the space between their bed and her pillow. "Gods Finn, I want you, but...but not if...not if it will make you feel like.." a whore. a used thing. anything less than completely and fully loved. Curling her toes Tobi bites the inside of her cheek. "..I don't want this to..." But gods, part of her did, didn't she? Didn't she want him to please her, the way so many had before?

"...only if you want to." She adds, inarticulate for her desire of him, but desperately reaching to make sure he was okay with this, just the same.
October
Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
finn
Naturally, the moment and no hits the air, Finn is carefully straightening up to give the doctor room to think and to explain. Or try to, as it happens. And although Tobi won't see the way his cheeks flush or the way his smile causes his dimples to deepen, hopefully he can salvage the situation to make it enjoyable to both of them. His hands leave her, but only so he can move up towards the top end of the bed.

Carefully, he strokes her hair away from her face so he might be able to look at her properly. "I want to," he murmurs. "I want to make you feel good, and I know how. It's why I chose this from the list." And if the sight of him, flushed and shirtless with dishevelled curls, isn't enough to prove it, he's got a lot more tricks up his sleeve that might help.
it always feels so stark
October Hart
Doctor

Change author:
Tobi isn't surprised that he parts from her; no amount of confused arousal would likely overcome Finn's basic instincts the way it is trying to overcome hers. Fluttering her eyelashes to focus as she gazes up at him, Tobi shifts so that she might cover his hand with hers. A smile tries to shiver across her lips, but the way they part and tense out of wanting halts its progress such that it's only her eyes that shine and smile up at him.

"Then no, gods don't stop." She whispers, releasing his hand so that her fingers might tremble up the athletic muscle of his stomach. "I want you so much." Tobi adds a touch shyly, as if thinking of him this way was something for which she ought to feel shame. For all of her worries, her hand still flutters back down his torso to rest against the top of his pants where her fingers hook against the material and beg to plunge deeper.
October
Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
finn
While it's true that Finn's self-restraint is something near otherworldly, he's absolutely not immune to the past few minutes, no matter how much he's been the instigator. His muscles tense as her hand travels up his torso, and as her fingertips hook against the front of his pants, one would have to be blind not to notice his arousal. And as she confirms that she wants to continue, the laugh that shivers out of him is nearly relieved.

"I was hoping you would say that," he murmurs, rescuing her hand so he can kiss her fingers, before tucking it back by her side. "I'm not finished yet." Maybe there's a bit of mischief in his smile. Maybe he even winks. He'll never tell.

Instead, the ex-Spyglass shifts onto the bed and back between her thighs, pausing only to collect more massage oil, hot and slick and applied liberally along her thighs, hips, and the soft peach of her ass. "You are so beautiful," he murmurs, even as his fingers tease between her legs, stroking against her.
it always feels so stark
October Hart
Doctor

Change author:
Were she not afraid of how he'd take it, Tobi might have said something like I've never loved and hated you more. Instead, she merely sips in a shaky breath that leaves her lips as fluttery laughter as she places her head back against the pillow.

Moaning her encouragement more freely now that the context of the massage had been clarified, Tobi openly clutches a handful of sheets with one hand as the other fumbles towards their headboard. Finn will find little need to add further lubrication as his fingers begin to tease between her thighs, and with a last mental check to be sure Finn seemed fine and consent had been given all around, Tobi allows her thoughts to succumb to the hot flush rising from her core.
October
Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
finn
Undoubtedly there will be future massages where the context is not quite so overt - fully clothed shoulder rubs on a quiet night before the fire might be just as sweet, for instance. But for this evening of tealights and silk robes and citrus oils - as well as very clear consent on both of their parts - hopefully there will be no further need to clarify things.

And even if there is, Finn probably won't be in a position to answer. Tobi's encouragement, vocal and otherwise, is a prelude to his own ministrations, and it only takes a few more teasing strokes of his fingers before his mouth takes charge. Gripping her hips, his tongue flicks out against her clit, Finn humming a note of pleasure from between her thighs. If she gets impatient, hopefully she can let him know, beccause for now he has no intention of stopping.
it always feels so stark
October Hart
Doctor

Change author:
The first few flicks of his tongue send prismatic ripples up through her body. Like a single wave before an oncoming storm, Tobi is wise to bask in the easy pleasure of it all. Knowing herself well enough to know that soon she'll be pleading for more, for now Tobi breathes deeply and settles as best she can against the slow tide of Finn's tongue.

Had his massage not been so thoroughly arousing the doctor might have remained pliable and encouraging a good deal longer, but made sufficiently hot and bothered by both physical and mental stimulation, Finn already had fire pinwheeling out from her core and down her thighs in what felt like record time.

'Fff—nnnn' She gasps, releasing the sheet to flail a hand towards her hips and hopefully the man between them. "Please, I want you." Pushing herself up onto her forearms to try and peer behind her, Tobi was suddenly very aware of how little it would take to push her over the edge and how desperately she wanted to ride that fall with Finn inside of her.
October
Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
finn
His name on her tongue is more arousing than it ever has been before, but Finn can't pinpoint why. Regardless, he shifts to glance up just as she flashes a glance at him over her shoulder, and as their eyes lock his willpower breaks, and he's not able to tease either of them any longer. Panting and offering her a lopsided smile, Finn leans up on one arm to struggle out of the rest of his clothes, something he should have done a while back given how his erection absolutely gets in the way now.

Hopefully he won't keep Tobi waiting too long, dropping a few kisses along her hips and lower back when he finally shifts back onto the bed. "Gods, I want you too," he whispers, his cock teasing between her legs, pressing against her slick heat and causing Finn's breath to stutter in his chest. With a hiss of anticipation, he pushes forward to enter her slowly, filling her until there's nowhere left for him to go.

And if he weren't so consumed by Tobi, he might have lingered there, but with a soft moan he's already thrusting further against her, his hips moving of their own accord.
it always feels so stark
October Hart
Doctor

Change author:
As if the very fibres of her muscles are yawning in anticipation, Tobi feels her body begin to flinch and quiver as their bed jostles slightly with Finn's very un-Molly's-esque removal of his clothing. The doctor couldn't care any less how he does it only that he does, and as he slides against her, she has the strangest sense of deja vu for how closely this resembles her daydreams of minutes earlier.

Stretching one of her arms up and over her shoulder to grasp against Finn's upper back, Tobi inhales desperately as she feels the pressure of him against her, before exhaling a moan of short-lived relief. Shifting so that she was flatly beneath him, Tobi gropes for one of his hands that she might guide it beneath and across her body Pressing his palm against her breast and wanting to feel held by him, her hips rise slightly as her body takes note of how completely he covers her.

She's never had him quite like this before. Something about it feels far more carnal than their usual brand of love-making. It's no less tender or sweet, but for perhaps the first time not only does the doctor not mind the way Finn's weight threatens to crush the air from her lungs, but she finds she likes it. Wants it.
October
Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
finn
Usually Finn would do his best not to nearly crush her, but with his senses overwhelmed and Tobi guiding one of his arms across her body, he happily complies. Moaning a note of relief as she arches back against him, the kisses he presses against the side of her neck are breathless, his free hand gripping the sheets in an attempt to not completely press her down into the bed.

He's far from the man from her office in more than one way, at least, and while Finn absolutely couldn't do this all day, he's confident in his ability to last until he can tip Tobi over the edge. Which, based on her reactions so far, shouldn't take very long. Unfortunately in this position he can't let his hand sneak down between her legs to help her along, so she'll have to endure the thrust of his cock instead. What a shame.
it always feels so stark
October Hart
Doctor

Change author:
Oh, Tobi doesn't think that's true, Finnigan.

With a grossly decreased control over her own body, Tobi nevertheless reaches out towards the headboard where she might tangle her fingers around Finn's. Grabbing his hand with an inarticulate moan, she guides it down towards her hip where, by moving her knee out and slightly to the side, she's created a gap between her body and the bed. "I'm so close.." She pleads breathlessly, as if to suggest that any finger/hand-numbness resulting from having his arm trapped beneath their bodies would be shortlived (and well worth-it).

'Please Finn—' She begs. With her orgasm flickering like an oasis on the horizon Tobi was beginning to reach that precipice of desperation she knew was coming.
October