a little nudge in the right direction
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 36 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
finn
it always feels more quiet in the dark
A huff of confusion leaves him as she shifts and guides his hand down between her legs, the ex-Spyglass already feeling sweat bead down his spine as the angle of her hips causes a thrum of pleasure to crackle through him. Heedless to say no, he hitches her back and against him even as deft fingers roll against her clit. Not one to curse or whisper dirty little secrets into her ear, that doesn't stop Finn from thinking it.

His hips move faster, his own orgasm starting to creep closer whether he likes it or not, and although he's still doing his best to bring pleasure to his partner, it would be a lie to say that Finn is only in this for Tobi any more. "Gods," he hisses against the soft curve of her shoulder, the slap of their bodies connecting likely audible from outside the window, not that he cares.
it always feels so stark
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
i know it'll break me—so go slow, i wanna daydream
It's exactly what she wants, and so very rarely does Tobi get exactly what she wants that were her orgasm not quite so close she might have broken down into peals of laughter or tears. Instead she clasps the curve of Finn's shoulder, and were her nails not filed down she might have left small pale crescent moon shapes on his skin. 'Gods Finn," She pants, eyes clenched shut and lips parts. That her toes have curled or that her hips are manufacturing their own angle against Finn's fingers to better accomplish their task aren't things Tobi's aware of. Instead, her mind is aware only of the places they touch, of the way she feels had by Finn, of the way he'd looked down at her with dimples cheeks and a flush of colour across his nose, and of the she'd felt totally and wonderfully complete when he'd first pressed himself inside of her.

Tobi's orgasm begins as a point of light between her thighs, though it rises quickly as it builds both speed and mass. "Gods yes, yes, just like that, Finn—" She cums in a weightless moment of pure bliss that stretches out far and wide and stops time. It grows and crests and as the last strong pulse beats its way through her entire body, the doctor tips her head back into Finn's shoulder, moaning various iterations of his name as her body shivers and trembles.
October
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 36 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
finn
Tobi cums and the way she arches and tightens around him ensures that he isn't far behind. She's right - they've never been quite like this before, and while later he might blush at the thought that everyone in the Plaza below can hear her serenading him, right now he doesn't give a fuck. Thrusting hard and deep into her, it's with a groan of ecstasy that he tumbles into his own climax.

Quite how he doesn't bonelessly collapse to crush her at that point is beyond Finn, the ex-Spyglass barely having the sense to shift to the side so he can slouch down onto the bed. Either way, breathing hard and letting both arms curl around Tobi, it's an empty, blissful sort of silence that stretches between them, punctuated only by the sound of his own heartbeat.
it always feels so stark
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
"No, stay." Tobi whispers as Finn starts to move away, and though she appreciates the fact that he's trying to make it so she can actually take a full breath, she isn't quite ready to part from him. And so, desperately, needily, or adoringly depending on how you look at it, Tobi tugs at Finn that he might remain around her like a second skin.

"You, Finn Rosencrantz, are the best boyfriend." She murmurs sounding both sleepy and elated. Somewhere far away the likes of Ronin or Remi would laugh to hear that a few candles, some massage oil and a only-slightly-above-vanilla-fuck was getting this sort of response, but nevermind. Twisting slightly, Tobi presses her lips against one of Finn's biceps and sighs against him. "I love you so much."
October
Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
finn
Grumbling a note of satisfied bliss, Finn has no intention of going very far even if Tobi had already been working on stopping him, and so at her insistence the ex-Spyglass remaining wherever she wants him to be. But if she passes out because of it, he's not the doctor, and so that will be a very awkward trip to wherever the infirmary is now. "I am?" He laughs softly, though it takes most of his breath away to do so.

Exchanging the kiss to his bicep for one against her dark hair, he hums out a sigh and flashes her a smile she probably won't see. "I love you too," he whispers, sneaking another kiss to her cheek this time, difficult as it might be. "I put... ice cream in the freezer," he continues. "And got dinner from the place you like."
it always feels so stark
October Hart
Doctor

Change author:
'mmmmhmmm.' Tobi confirms, her smile making the sound come out rather girlish and sing-song. "For me you are." More than happy to twist her spine into an s-shape for him to kiss her (how convenient her muscles had all been so thoroughly loosened), the doctor slumps bonelessly against the bed.

"Gasp." She whispers, beaming. "I didn't even put icecream on the list. However did you know?" Breaking her own rule by pulling away from Finn, Tobi wriggles about slightly so that she could face him. Lifting her hand and placing it softly on his cheek, she smoothes away one of his curls before resting her thumb just be the corner of his mouth. "This makes me feel really special, Finn." She affirms. "And very loved. You know..." Leaning forward to press her lips softly against his, Tobi smiles before pulling back. "You could make a list too, if you wanted.."
October
Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
finn
"That is all that matters to me," Finn murmurs, especially given that he doesn't plan to be anyone else's boyfriend. As she disentangles from him and he's able to slump onto his side on the bed, there's a smile on his lips as she moves in for a kiss. "Because you always enjoy ice cream after dinner from the place you like," he says softly. It might not have been on the list, but it absolutely is one of the rituals that he knows to follow.

"I am glad that you enjoyed it. I did too," he mumbles, the pink flush to his cheeks telling that it's a lot more than enjoyed, but now that they aren't tangled up in each other, Finn is obviously beginning to Finn again. Leaning in for another kiss even as she suggests he make a list of his own, the ex-Spyglass shrugs his shoulders. "I do not need one," he murmurs. "I already have more than I ever thought I would, with you."
it always feels so stark
October Hart
Doctor

Change author:
This is a catch-22 Finn, because now you'll never be able to try and say that you can't deduce sweet things to do for Tobi on your own.

Gods but this man is sweet, and good, and kind. Gazing into Finn's eyes which held no more colour than a midnight ocean because of the low light, Tobi nevertheless found herself sinking into it. "Sometimes I feel like I'm falling in love with you all over again." She admits in a rather small voice before leaning up for another soft kiss that he might not see her blush.

"You can have more yet, you know." Tobi replies as her hand leaves his cheek and instead migrates into his curls where her fingers splay and soothe. "I know that's not what you're used to...but you really can, and deserve it."
October
Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
finn
Finn's lips part to query whether one can fall in love twice, but luckily he's not able to ruin this particular moment, because Tobi is kissing him and fussing over him and he's shifting to slip his arms back around her. Not immune to post-sex cuddling, he's happy to remain like this until the doctor wants to shower or eat or both, and as her fingers plunge into his curls he relaxes bonelessly against the stacked pillows.

"If you insist. I will consider a list," he murmurs, sounding uncharacteristically sleepy. And for a man with insomnia, this is undoubtedly a moment to capitalise on if Tobi doesn't want to do anything else immediately. "Mm... I forgot to say, Everest is staying with Mateo tonight." So there is absolutely no rush.
it always feels so stark
October Hart
Doctor

Change author:
'Good.' Tobi murmurs, pleased that Finn would make an attempt. Even if his list was full of things the doctor already knew she could do to make him feel special, if nothing else it might reaffirm for Finn that he was worth being fussed over and that g a s p, he liked it sometimes.

"I assumed." She chuckles, tracing the valleys of his ear with her fingertip. "Given what happened last weekend I very much doubted you'd have left a trail of tealights and a robe to put on if there was any chance he was home."

Rolling her shoulders not in an attempt to move Finn's arms away from her but merely to re-examine just how loose and wonderful her body felt, Tobi's eyes begin to narrow as laugh-lines appear across the bridge of her nose. "I know you're going to absolutely hate this, but what if we..." Giving him a nudge that she might roll him onto his back so she could blanket him, Tobi grins. "..have half a bowel of icecream in the shower, and then we have dinner."
October
Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
finn
G A S P.

"I did make sure at least three times that the house was empty before beginning any preparations," Finn admits, because of course he did. If Ever had gotten an eyeful before, being anywhere in the vicinity of the apartment now would likely traumatise him forever.

He tries to shy away from the tickling feeling of her fingertips against the shell of his ear, but it turns out that it only makes it easier for Tobi to nudge him onto his back. At first he is bonelessly compliant, his hands drifting down her back as he listens to the sweet sound of her voice, until it turns into fucking blasphemy.

"That was not on the list," he says quietly in a tone dryer than a sandbox, which is basically the Finn equivalent of I'd rather peel my eyes off. "I could excuse the improper order of food, but the ice cream would get shower water in it, and that would ruin the dessert and the shower." Still, he supposes it's still her list item (very loosely), and so even though he looks visibly uncomfortable, Finn shrugs beneath her.

"But if it would make you happy, we can try it."
it always feels so stark
October Hart
Doctor

Change author:
"No, but neither was sex or icecream." The doctor patiently points out. Now, she absolutely isn't one to enjoy tormenting her partner (looking at you, Remi), but you had to admit it was the teeniest bit funny to see a grown man looking as though he was about to combust over something as mild as having icecream before dinner.

"That's what makes it fun." Tobi says, her eyes growing wide as her lips curl into a crooked smile. "You will have to block the water with your body. It's a very important job, not unlike when you shielded my whipped cream from the snow." She continues. "And the hot water and cold icecream will be delicious. And—" There could never be too many ands with Finn. "—it's much more efficient this way."
October
Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
finn
Finn's expression never changes beyond flatly unimpressed as Tobi gives her (quite lengthy and detailed) justification. And thus his first list item is cemented in his mind: I would like to eat dinner with you in exactly the right order, without being naked and wet.

"I do not understand how that is fun," he says with the air of someone confused and yet coaxed into participating, Finn shifting to roll over and reverse their positions if for no other reason than because it will allow him to climb out of bed. "But if it is with you, I imagine I will enjoy myself anyway."

Tobi at least receives a gentle smile for her barbaric practices, because Finn does love her, and he reaches down to hold up the robe for her to slip back into. "Would you like to fetch the ice cream while I start the shower?"

Nope. It still feels wrong to say.
it always feels so stark
October Hart
Doctor

Change author:
"Well, that's another reason it'll be fun!" Tobi chirps brightly. "You'll get to learn something new." As Finn rolls them over the doctor feels a renewed flush of heat, and gods were she an accepted, she might just channel Frey to plead for Finn's cool-down period to be reduced to 0. Alas. "I'll make sure of it." Tobi says, leaning up to press a kiss to the tip of Finn's nose before he absconds from their bed.

Glancing at the robe, Tobi flashes her counterpart a coy smile. "Well if it's just you and I who are home..." And though the last thing Tobi knows how to be is intentionally sexy, she does her best to sashay past Finn in a way she hopes catches his eye.

With the ice cream in a small bowl and one spoon, Tobi arrives in their bathroom ready and fully prepared to find some way of making this enjoyable for Finn.
October