Time to Return to Frey
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
Not the strongest win the battle —
Darkeye had completed all the tasks Frey had given him and hoped that she would hear his prayer that he should receive his reward. He also had the Great Land Shark tooth with him and wanted to ask if she could help or tell him how to use it. But one thing at a time he had also tried a peach pie that he had also made with Lena {se} the sun knew you too. Maybe she would like it. He put the cake as well as the spear he had made in front of him on the floor. Then he knelt down. "Frey I return to show you my work and hope you are satisfied with my work."

Complete 1 thread forging a weapon of Darkeye's choice
The Iron Leaf
Complete 1 training thread using the weapon that he has forged in combat practice
{Training} After a long winter
Complete 1 thread collecting some Efas Herb
(open)Herbs in the Labyrinth
Complete 1 thread learning first aid from a character who knows it
First Aid is needed
— the smartest do

Coding base by Sky

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Frey
Peach pies are always going to be a hit with Frey - and frankly, they believe they ought to be a hit with everyone else as well. "I am more than satisfied with your work," the god says as they appear, smelling faintly of cherry blossoms and pine needles. Sitting cross-legged on the shrine's altar, they waste no time in digging into the pie, looking over the weapon Darkeye has created and the herbs he has brought.

"Mm, I think that will be perfect for what I had in mind." Frey nods. With sticky peach fingers, they wave a hand over the weapon. The herbs seem to unfurl and sink into the hilt, leaving it engraved with a vine-like pattern. "There you have it," they announce with a smile.

Darkeye has completed his quest and has received the following:

Karmic Spear | A finely forged weapon with vines engraved along the hilt. When hitting an enemy, the weapon causes Basic damage, but if hitting an ally, it will give Basic healing instead.
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
DARKEYE
Darkeye was very pleased that Frey seemed to enjoy his ride and was also surprised that she had connected the berries to his spear. He could save so many people. Even though it would look strange if he attacked the people he considered allies and healed them with it. "Thank you Frey, I have a question for you if you will allow me. I found this tooth on one of my journeys and I think you can help me with it. The question is which of my items should I use it on and what do you charge for it?" He asked politely and curiously at the same time.
— the smartest do

Coding base by Sky

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Frey
Nodding to Darkeye, Frey continues to enjoy the peachy pie as he produces the giant landshark tooth, raising their eyebrows to see it. "My, that was quite a beastie, wasn't it," they remark, because of course they are aware of all of Caido's various strange creatures.

"Mm... the charge depends on the item, sweetpea," they say, licking their fingers. "And it isn't up to me. Would you like it to be incorporated into one of your new toys? Or would you like to make an entirely new thing? The choice is yours."
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
DARKEYE
Darkeye nodded at this statement. "It was very close and the people I fought with called Safrin and Ludo to help," he said. I couldn't call you, I'm not strong enough. But a spirit who had helped me once before. I didn't get a name and I wanted to thank him, otherwise, it would have turned out very differently." He said calmly but there was a lot of awe in his voice.

"It's all very tempting. I don't know to be honest. It's very tempting to have more choices. But it's also good to rely on the items you have. I would love it if you help me with the axes and then have a bit of you inside any of my weapons." He said with a friendly tone. And hope that Frey would help him.
— the smartest do

Coding base by Sky

Change author:
Frey
"Strength comes slowly. I am sure you will get there, sugar plum," Frey says around a bite of pie, their cheeks round with enjoyment (and food, of course). "Look at the trees of the Greatwood. They were once teeny tiny saplings, and now they are proud and strong."

Tilting their head at the idea of upgrading Darkeye's axes, they nod approvingly. "That would be doable, certainly. So would you like to use your big old landshark tooth on these axes?" It is worth clarifying, after all.
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
DARKEYE
Darkeye noticed the blood rushing to his cheeks, giving his face a slightly red sting. He had never received such a promise from a goddess before. "I know Frey, but I thank you for your words of encouragement."again he bowed slightly. He felt strengthened by her words and advice.

He pondered for a moment. In a fight against the Land shark, his spear was not really of much help, but he was now able to heal himself and his allies, even if it would look strange if he attacked himself or his allies with it."Yes, I think the axes are the best option so far. I also need the ability to compensate for my size disadvantage and speed deficiency. But thank you for allowing me to reconsider." he smiled and indicated another bow. For him, Frey was fascinating. In his world, she would represent Tsa, the goddess of colors and life. But also Rajha, the goddess of joy and pleasure.
— the smartest do

Coding base by Sky

Change author:
Frey
"That's alright, doll. I give the trees some encouragement on occasion as well," Frey murmurs, smiling around the crumbs leftover from the pie Darkeye had brought. "Axes it is, then. Alright, let's see. You're already quite good with weapons, so let's focus on the other aspects of your axes..."

Darkeye has received a quest to upgrade his axes! He must:

1. Complete a training thread using the TELEPORTATION aspect of the axes
2. Complete a thread finding a way to cut the landshark tooth into two pieces
3. Complete a thread having the two pieces of landshark tooth carved into axe heads
4. Complete a thread interacting with blink hares
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
DARKEYE
The book was opened and Darkeye quickly wrote down the four points and immediately made notes on how to go about it.
"I have already tried to cut the tooth, but nothing worked. Is it okay if I ask a demigod about it, can I get some help? Or is it a task where I can only have witnesses? I do not want to offend you Frey, I am already grateful that you give me these tasks". His thoughts raced. How should he do it? But he was really grateful.
If Deimos could help him, no, he was too busy and he was not a demigod. He could not expect any help from Remi. Ronin possibly. Even Wessex was an obtion. Sunjata maybe, but all of them were very busy at the moment.
— the smartest do

Coding base by Sky

Change author:
Frey
"A cut is a cut," Frey says with a cheerful smile. "As long as it ends up in two pieces, it doesn't matter how it gets done. So if you need help, you go get it, sunshine. Everyone needs help every now and then." Such has been the nature of their conversation so far, anyway. But with that done and the pie finished, Frey claps their hands together. "Until next time then, sugar," they say, before promptly winking out of existence.

~FIN