[se] where we tread
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Online
Change author:
MP: 10254
DEIMOS
the ocean does not apologize for its depth
and the mountains do not seek forgiveness
The response didn’t come as a surprise, though he fought off a sigh, biting its way down through his jaw, muscles feathering briefly. Despite the number of times Abandoned had helped implement protection and safety for so many, it didn’t matter to some. Maybe it was Stormbreak’s loss then, to be warded off and away from those who could benefit them. Even if they likely didn’t see it that way – but Deimos had never encountered any of his kind that could be regarded in the same ilk as the Voice.

So he gave nothing in return save for a nod, for he wouldn’t be able to see the gardens anyway, the mood altering somewhat in his narrowed gaze. He even permitted the watery image of the rodent to be decimated, his heart no longer in the manifestations, as the droplets dwindled one by one, leaving the imagery gone within a moment.

Leaving only the details of mageglass exploration and wandering amidst the Fangs left to regard, as he stared out over the expanse of the greenhouse. “You do not need magic to gain access to it. Guarded by puzzles instead,” his shoulders shrugged thereafter, uncertain of the parameters of how or why, labeling it amongst the origins of ‘god stuff’ and leaving it at that. “But I will consider it. I am not certain when we will venture there next.” Depending on what they wanted before the war, or if it would be utilized in some other manner.
for the space they take
and so, neither shall I
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 44 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 52 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5225
Tal watched the water image fade and winced. Boreal turned back to him quizzically and he patted her head with his free hand while the other still clutched the watering can. There was no point in him apologizing for Stormbreak's weirdly insular attitudes, but he still felt bad for bringing the place up so thoughtlessly.

The change of subject was at least a better note to end the day on, and he nodded dubiously at the mention of puzzles. "Mmm.. still not sure how much help I'll be but..." he shrugged, a wry smile lifting the corners of his mouth again. "Least I can cheer you on?" Boreal snorted, amused at the image, and Tal gave her head one last pat. "I should probably get goin' but it was good seeing you today, Deimos. Take care!"

He put the watering can back where he'd found it and then headed out. Cactus seeds had been planted, his own older, sadder cactus in its protective box was back in his Bag for safekeeping for now, and there was a ningo to cook up for dinner. A pretty good day all around!

~Fin~