Ascended to Greatness
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN
i am the remedy to your heart,
"Then I am glad I could beat my faceless competitor." Bastien smiled, easily pulling Rexanna into his arms as she moved the blanket over them. He couldn't feel the warmth, not in the same way, but...he knew it was there, and it was hard to feel anything but warm in his heart when Rexanna smiled at him like that.

She told him she loved it. Immediately there was a response on his lips, two parts the same and one part new, but it was wildly inappropriate, not true, not yet. Instead he held her close and kissed the top of her head.

"I am glad, Rexanna. Whenever you want, ask me to do this again, yes? Though...maybe wait a few days, for your neck to heal and blood to reappear." He let his fingers just lightly trace over the bruises forming on her skin, licked the last of her blood from them as he brought his hand back to his face. "You should rest, now. I will make you something to eat in the morning."

After all, it seemed rude to bite and just leave. And Bastien was content to stay, holding a beautiful woman in a nice bed after such a wonderful experience, what could there be to dislike?
I am the carbon collected.
I am the printed upon your stars.
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
FOR A TIME IT SEEMED TO ME,
THAT WE WERE STARLIGHT-TOUCHED.
FAILING TO REALIZE THAT WE WERE STARCROSSED,
She sighed into him as he kissed the top of her head, eyes peeking back open as she looked to him when he spoke next. “I will.” She spoke softly, but offered him a small smile in response – a hand reaching up to run her thumb along his cheek before an easy-going chuckle left her lips. “Luckily it shouldn’t take too long.” She nodded to her own response with an almost roguish grin. But there wasn’t much she could do when she was in a state like this other than joke and smile and eventually sleep.

And gods it was so relaxing when he traced his fingers over her neck where he had bit, and she watched as he licked the remaining blood from his fingers before he spoke again. She nodded to him with another quiet smile, wrapping both arms around him as she cuddled closer to him – the warmth from her own body and the blankets were nice, but it was nothing compared to sharing it with Bastien. A soft sigh left her lips as she settled, snuggled in tight against him as she closed her eyes and sleep found her quickly.
THE STARS WERE
NEVER
ON OUR SIDE.