Roll me in designer sheets I'll never get enough
for Bastien
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

It did occur to the not-teenager that Bastien might be dead.

But here's the thing. If he WAS dead, then no one would mind her naked ass rolling about in his sheets (his comfy, oh so soft sheets). And if he WASN'T dead, well...she was pretty sure showing up to a fake funeral afforded her this.

And so, luxuriating in a bed she now considered hers, Edy curled happily around Bobi, mostly covered in thick blankets, hair a mane around her head, happily daydreaming the afternoon away.

Bastien's room as a wreck. Edy had come through like a hurricane, flinging gaudy and pretty things alike, making a pile of things she was planning on taking, a pile of things she was planning on making obscene flags with, and a pile she planned on using for rags at the bar.

Edrei
You know I talk too much
Honey, come put your lips on mine and shut me up
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:

BASTIEN
Bastien came home in the afternoon by jumping from shadow to shadow and holding his shirt over his head for the most part, glad that the sun was mostly hidden in the Flowerbirth clouds. He needed to stay inside and think over how he would reveal himself to the people again now, what his future would be. Perhaps just a career as an artist, never mind cults and churches.

When he came in to his house, he found it suspiciously...dishevelled. He had never been the tidiest man in the world but he had never left so many things laying about on every surface. Had he been robbed during his 'death'? Bastien supposed he could not deride someone for taking advantages of the opportunities laid before them, but he was still rather annoyed.

"Hello...?" He spoke out into the house as he walked from room to room, poking his head in to look for any intruders. He came to his bedroom last, but as he did he laughed loudly and ran in, grabbing the blankets around Edy to catch her. "Aha! A thief in my home! What should I do?"
I'm feelin' like a big bang
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:

Edy was a relatively light sleeper. It came with the territory of having been raised in a training compound, and while the not-teenager loved a good nap, she also loved the spike of adrenaline that came when her carefully cultivated senses work her up.

With fire blooming below the surface as she lay within the sheets (it could be nothing after all and she wasn't going to scorch these lovely sheets for no reason), the second she heard the timbre of Bastien's voice as he called out, she relaxed and grinned against his pillow. Cackling brightly as he scooped her up into a net of blankets, Edy faux-struggled valiantly, her fists gently beating against her cloth prison. "HEEELLPPPP." She cried playfully. "I'm being attacked by a zombie! It has its undead hands all over meeeeeeeee"

Edrei
You know I talk too much
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:

BASTIEN
Edy's cackle was unmistakable. Bastien laid over the blanket-lump with his whole body, doing his best to pin her down. "Well, this zombie doesn't like intruders in his home! Trying to take his things or no!" He didn't know if saying this would be enough for her to make the connection between himself and the old man she had met at his 'funeral', but did not have much time to wonder, trying to clamp his knees down around her proving a difficult task.

Eventually though, he had to give it up. Bastien knelt up so he was over her still but no longer pinning her down and looked at Edy with his hands on his hips. "So? What excuse do you have?"
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:

"Pffff!" Edy groaned happily, still flailing playfully in his grasp until he finally realized that her youthfulness would always win over his old-manliness and he gave up.

Sitting up and clutching the blanket around her, Edy tried to smooth down the wild mane of hair that their impromtu wrestling had caused. "Excuse? Excuse!?" She repeated, mischevious hysteria tinting her voice as she beamed up at him. "What excuse do I need? You're supposed to be dead remember? And zombie's aren't allowed to own things." Edy concluded with a huff. "So really, you're the one who's trespassing."

Edrei
You know I talk too much
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian

Change author:

BASTIEN
Bastien laughed at the sight of Edy's now out-of-control hair, her attempts to push it down. But he couldn't avoid the question of his not being dead forever, so he shrugged and smiled at her. "I got better."

But of course, that wouldn't be a good enough answer. Shifting to a slightly more serious tone and shuffling off her, he tried to explain. "It was necessary for me to fake my death, for a little while. For reasons I shall not be getting into. But. And this is important, Edy. I am telling people I simply left town and the rumour started without me. You need to repeat that, alright? I was out seeing The Voice."

He tapped to his mouth then opened it so she would see his teeth. "And at least some of that is true."
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:

"Ooohhh you got better did'you know?" Edy cooed with a salacious cackle.

Huffing at the mention that whatever his reasons were, he wouldn't be sharing them with her (semen yes, secrets no) Edy rolled her eyes. "Sorry I wasn't listening, what do I need to repeat?" She asked with a cheeky scrunching of her nose.

However as he showed her his new teeth, Edy scowled and slapped her fists onto the sheets with a huff. "What'd you do that for? The ascended can't even get erections you idiot." She would know. She had tried awfully hard with Lucas after all.

Edrei
You know I talk too much
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian

Change author:

BASTIEN
Bastien did not acknowledge her teasing, rolling his eyes with a fond smile and nodding where appropriate but far too tired to be coming up with new quips to return every time (not physically tired, not quite -- it was surprising how much Ascending mentally drained you when you actually stopped to think about it).

She was surprisingly angry about his decision to Ascend. "Well. I have some contrasting evidence, and cara...erections are not everything. In fact, they often bring me trouble, and I have fingers and a tongue that I am blessed with." He wiggled his fingers, though in reality he was worried about his lack of penile control too. Still, it was not an issue he wanted to discuss with Edy.

"I must say, I was hoping to find someone in tears. Not...rolling in my sheets gleefully."
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:

With a huff, Edy shook her head. She remembered all too well what it was like with Lucas who had fingers and a tongue too. And shadows. What she'd taken out of that experience was just how positively unsatisfying it had ended up being. And Lucas' ministrations were next to none. "Fingers and tongue you may have, but there's nothing like a good fucking." The not-teenager said casually as if she was talking about the washing up or something equally mundane. But facts were facts and fucks were fucks.

And right now Bastien, regrettably, had none to give.

"Well that's a weird kink. Is that what you ascendeds are into? Or is this a you thing?"

Edrei
You know I talk too much
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian

Change author:

BASTIEN
"Ah, you are so young. There are ways around penises, you know. I have known far too many lesbians to think it is a requirement." He shrugged, casually pushing aside the beginnings of insecurities and worries that had begun to form in his mind prior to Edy's comments but that were now becoming full fledged issues.

"A kink!? Must everything be sex, ragazza del fuoco?" Bastien shook his head as if deeply disappointed and looked about his room. "I merely mean it would be nice to think I had been missed. But all I have seen is indifference, hostility or in your case glee. What is there to be said for Bastien De Rosieres? That you could take his things?"

This little speech was punctuated by emotional rises of his hands and a distant, slightly teary look to the window. "If you died I would be most distressed. I would leave a flower on your grave and pour you a shot. Perhaps even say some curse words over your tombstone so you may hear them and laugh."
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:

"Pfffffffffffffff. You would say that now." She replied, entirely dismissively and disbelieving.

Letting her head loll to the side as his faux disappointment, Edy merely huffed. "Booooooorrrrring." She said wearily, seeming actually disappointment or perhaps put off by all of this. Scooting to the edge of the bed, she rose letting the sheets fall down. Though she was completely naked of course, her posture and confident tone indicated that she hardly cared.

"Fake-dying has made you boring." She said, her tone actually a bit sad. "Well, welcome back to the land of the living or whatever." Edy continued to sulk. "Oh by the way, I own the Rathskeller now, so..." Shrugging her shoulders, she headed for the door, still ass-naked.

Edrei
You know I talk too much
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian

Change author:

BASTIEN
Edy, of course, seemed ready to leave entirely naked. Bastien raised an eyebrow at this but did not attempt to stop her, laying back onto his bed now that he could. She really was very attractive, he thought, just...young. Silly. Like himself a decade earlier. "Oh, a business owner? How impressive. I do hope you resist greeting the new barkeeps as you did me."

With a laugh he leaned to pick up a blanket from the end of the bed, tossed it towards her. "You will get cold, leaving like that."