[SEASONAL EVENT] lifesized
For Seiji
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059

One of the most inconvenient things about living here that Remi had found so far, was never knowing where to find anyone. What everyone did as an occupation, and thus some means of inferring where you might find them during the day, shockingly did not come up much as it probably should. That explained why Remi had, on a sort-of informed hunch, gone to the atheneum. Though the alchemist and Jigano weren't on the friendliest of terms, he still thought that his presence in the atheneum wouldn't be a problem. Now if he started rifling through things or found himself trapped in a book, it might be a different story.

So he'd do his best to keep his hands to himself.

Mostly. When appropriate, anyhow.

Opening the doors, Remi felt absolutely nothing. Once upon a time he would have had flashbacks of Loren and libraries, but with his memories removed, this was a lighter more youthful Remi somehow. The men in his life had changed him for the better in some ways, but they'd also aged and darkened him considerably as well. And so, with bright eyes and a humble but cheerful smile, Remi looked about for the man he'd stumbled upon twice now, and yet somehow learned nothing about.

Яemi

I'm holding on to all the pieces of my heart's debris, until it's time
I'll pull it together and fix myself eventually & know it's mine
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Seiji Okura
Musician

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: kae Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Seiji
centered image
Seiji is surprised to find how comfortable he is in this place. Echoes of echoes of distant memories: the smell, the play of light, the dusty crackle of old pages turning beneath his fingers. He walks carefully between the shelves, examining the books. Every now and then, he pulls one from a shelf and spends some time perusing. All are interesting. Many he will seek out again and read more thoroughly. But none is what he wants. Worse: Seiji cannot be certain what he searches for. Something. Something just out of grasp, a spector, like the ghosts of his memories, hovering shrouded in mystery.

He persues at a leisurely pace. He has much to learn, and every scrap of knowledge is valuable. Today, he moves toward a section he has not yet explored, but he is never to reach it. He spies a familiar face halfway across the room, one he's glad to see after the ordeals of Longnight.

"Remi!" Seiji smiles. Despite his exuberance, his voice is low, careful to avoid disturbing those who might be studying nearby. "Are you looking for something?" Seiji cannot promise help, but perhaps he can make himself useful. He can check in on the alchemist, at least. The poor man seemed to sorrowful last time they met.
as a child I mostly spoke inside my head
had conversations with the clouds, the dogs, the dead
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:

Turning at the sound of his name—serendipitous meetings seemingly as prevalent as monster encounters in this place it would seem—the alchemist returns Seiji's smile with a sunny one of his own that seems to light up his entire face. Walking towards the musician until the distance between them is suitably lowered. "I was actually." Remi replies with a mischievous glint in his pale eyes, the playful timbre of his tone ringing clear despite his efforts to keep his voice low. "You, as it happens. I was wondering if you would be able to assist me with something?"

Gone is the man with shadows lining the corners of his eyes and with the weight of more than death on his shoulders. Instead Remi appears younger somehow, or perhaps just more his age. Whether or not Seiji will be surprised or even inclined to help with the alchemist's strange task Remi isn't sure yet. Though given the conversation the two had over their game of ... well, Remi didn't actually know, which was part of the reason why he was here, he was inclined to think that his new friend would be amenable to lending his assistance.

Яemi

Seiji Okura
Musician

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: kae Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Seiji
centered image
Seiji is cheered to see this joyous version of Remi, light and friendly, no more of sorrow weighing down his shoulders. With a happy nod, Seiji obliges. “Good luck!” he says, with a clap of his hands. “What kind of help?” He cannot be certain he will be of any use, but he’s happy to lend a hand. “I am free now. Are you making something?”

He is eager to see Remi’s magic again, if that is the case. But if not, he finds the alchemist’s company to be good, and is happy to have it for the afternoon, anyway. Brighter than musty books, to be sure, even if Seiji appreciates the books in their own way.
as a child I mostly spoke inside my head
had conversations with the clouds, the dogs, the dead
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:

We are making something." Remi corrected with a mischievous smile. "Come, I doubt Jigano will want his library to be crowded with what I have in mind."

Leading Seiji outside, Remi spun as soon as they were in the sunlight, a bright smile on his face. "The game we played in the Rathskeller during LongNight...I was thinking about re-creating it for the festival. Only with the pieces being about this big—" Holding up his hands to indicate roughly the size of a beachball, Remi tilted his head to try and gauge what Seiji might think. "At first I thought just to make multiple sets of the game, but this way multiple people could all play the same game at once."

Pausing, looking both bashful and excited, Remi raised his brows as a playfully uncertain smile spread across his face. "What do you think?"

Яemi