In the beginning there was Darkness
for Maea and Sam
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 1897
Maea was not included, and merely averted her eyes; leaving it to the others to answer, to decide. The thought of leaving, but had a feeling that this meeting would be over soon enough anyway.

Good riddance.
Maea
Like morning dew
Love will come again to you
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
the
VOICE
With a bit of a disappointed frown, the Voice looked upon Sam with electric and loving eyes. She knew not what more he needed. All the things he'd ever asked of her she'd provided, and yet he seemed more and more like a lost child rather than the bright man he had started to become.

Alas..

Turning to Wessex, the deity nodded. "I require two pieces of onyx, or four if Sam would like this gift as well. Shards of ice made magically cold, and a concave piece of glass—again, or two depending..."

With a wry smile she nodded to Wessex, knowing that she was more than up for the task. Sam though? That he would turn down such a gift given the field he'd invested himself in seemed...troubling. But she kept her thoughts to herself for now.

Coding by Sky!
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
out of the night that covers me
Wessex came here with a clear objective and has only ever pursued it: find out about the LongNight monsters. Now she is offered a bonus gift, and she would be a fool to let it slip out of her grasp just because it requires an extra bit of work. If her companions are dissatisfied with their experience at the shrine, they have only themselves to blame, for Wessex was nothing if not cordial to them, mild compared to how she might be. And it is not wrong for her to enjoy her Maker’s attention.

They are free to leave if they aren’t happy. But to resent Wessex for her interactions with the Voice, for inviting them to learn with her. Well, that’s just petty. She couldn’t have known it would turn out this way.

There is a shift in the energy behind her, and Maea and Samuel fall silent, but Wessex forges ahead and again nods her assent. “I’ll come back when I have it all. Thank you, Lady.” She finally turns her head to look at Sam again, leaving him to make his own decision - and his own farewells.
black as the pit from pole to pole
i thank whatever gods may be
for my unconquerable soul