you were more than just a short time
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
ISLA

"Oh, I'm sure if you wanted to you could make it so that I didn't understand a word," Isla remarks with a smile as they head into the Refuge together, the Remedy following Jata's lead so they can get to the marketplace. She's also a mess, focusing on trying to wipe the mud and blood from her face more than anything, and it's a shame that the storm has blown through, really - a good downpour would clean them off for the most part.

Soon enough the market is upon them, and although Isla hasn't really been around one for a long time, it's easy enough to fall back into old habits. She peruses clothing and walking boots, supplies and food, and by the time they're finished she should be able to get by without stealing Sunjata's sweaters. Or if she does steal them, it's on purpose at least.

"I think this will do for now," she tells him with a soft smile. "Let's go - I think we've had enough shenanigans for today as well."

She'd be lying to say she hadn't enjoyed it, though.

~FIN
apres moi le deluge
after me comes the flood