Personal Quest The Artist's Sanctuary
Lucas Copperhead

Age: 38 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Lucas
clever as the devil and twice as pretty
With his mood thoroughly improved by the sound of music, primitive as it was compared to his preferred violin, Lucas sank back into his seat and listened as Bastien pointed out the rest of the space and what would be needed in order to set it up as a guild proper. Nodding, he rose to his feet and stretched, glancing about before humming out a sigh.

"I'll fetch some materials for a stage," he said. "Wooden panelling, material for a backdrop, perhaps... it will be basic, but it can evolve."
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
REXANNA
i am your friend, a soul for your soul.
home. sun or water, here or away —
Just let me lead.” She listened to Caiside, and agreed happily. He took her hand and the other on her hip, and she rested her own in his hand and on his shoulder – pausing briefly to listen to the thrum of the music that Lucas was playing, the beat underlying beneath the music. And soon, Caiside stepped, and Rexanna breezed with him. At first, they spent part of it with repetitive, circles of dancing, which Rexanna had grown familiar with but he surprised her when he threw in a few others.

Luckily for Caiside, Rexanna was adaptive, and she too offered her own spin on things until Caiside mentions to Bastien, and her own sapphire gaze slips to him as she rises from the dip with a small grin. And she watched while he moved forward and bowed his head. Their arms linked, and they danced around the room with joy and happiness, a radiant excitement that seemed to glimmer on every bit and piece of the room.

But then, just when Rexanna was enjoying it the most, there needed work to be done. And they split, though Rexanna remained unconsciously close to Bastien when he began to instruct them in aiding the decoration of the Artist’s Guild. Her head swiveled to Lucas when he spoke of the stage, and that was when she spotted the boxes of decorations – breezing toward it to begin laying out the pieces here and there. "I've got the decorations here!" She chimed, excitedly.

In the box, she had found a few trinkets, and waltzed around the room to place them in areas where they wouldn’t easily be knocked over or dropped, but places that added a certain ambiance to the room. A few extra pieces of décor that could be put on the walls to give a bit of a homier look, to make it more warm and welcoming. And when she had managed to place everything she had picked in the box, she sat back to observe it with happiness and excitement.
—we are a lighthouse,
we leave and we stay.
Caiside Annatar
Blacksmith

Age: 43 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
CAIsiDE
Dancing had to be the most fun Caiside had had since he was plucked from his own world like a ripe fruit. It felt natural, the way Rexanna, and then Bastien stepped into the dance, as if it had been rehearsed. Though of course, the first meeting of a fledgling guild had to involve some actual work, a fact Bastien reminded them all of as Lucas’ music came to a halt.

Lucas began preparations on a stage, and Rexanna set to work decorating, but Caiside found himself looking at the space itself. It was an unusable space as it was arranged now, at least for anything creative. Space has to be opened up and sectioned apart in a way that made sense, but was ultimately malleable. Caiside took a moment to consider what he had to work with, then set about moving furniture, arranging things around the vision in his mind quietly, save for the occasional mumble to himself.
the whole world trying to tame the spark,
but I've got fire burning bright.
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
Bastien
Done my time and served my sentence
Dress me up and watch me die
If it feels good, tastes good
It must be mine
As he had asked them to, everyone set to a task. Bastien went to paint outside of the door, a simple black box with colourful borders and white swirls marking it out as the Artist's Sanctuary along with the words in the middle. He would add more later, but now all that mattered was that people knew where it was. Where they could come for some much-needed relief from the darkness of this world.

It took him a half hour to get the sign to a point where he was content and when he back inside he was thrilled with what he saw. The beginnings of a stage set up by Lucas, decor set about perfectly and the furniture moved to a more social, appropriate formation. It was the beginnings of what he had dreamt of. He clapped his hands together and grinned around at his new guild mates.

"Friends. This is fantastic. Oh, I am sure there will be many more wonderful memories in this place. Please feel free to drink and stay as long as you like." And so the first night of the Artist's Sanctuary would be one of friends and merriment, music and song. As he wanted many of the nights to be.

---

Thank you for helping Bastien make his guild!
You can post a wrap up if you like. :)