Blood sweat and tears
open
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 1917
Maea
Big dreamers shoot for open skies
She grinned back. Seeing the excitement on the woman's face at the offer made it worth any pangs of grief that talking about her family might have caused, and the offer for the husband to help on the farm was more than welcome.

"Thank you, that would be a huge help! It's not a heavy duty farm, we mostly have sheep and fruit trees, but... I'm not really built for the job required."

With a rueful grin Maea indicated herself; the short, childlike body, the thin limbs and pale skin that had already begun to flush and burn in the light of a relentless flowerbirth sun. Oh, she could work and did too, but that power and hardiness that was so characteristic for most her colleagues just... did not exist.

"I'll mark out the fields I have in mind then, and start preparing. If you could gather a list of what you need and want to grow, maybe we can get this set up before Longheat?"

♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
VAI
The huntress
"Don't you worry - Devrum is definitely built for that sort of work. He built our home from the ground up." Vai smirked as she thought of the bear-man she had fallen head over heels for, whose child she now carried within. Besides, he would be more than happy to have something to do with his hands, and the familiarity of the work would likely put him at ease, too. She smiled and nodded in ready agreement at what Maea required from her, already making a mental list.

"Certainly. I'll try and drop by soon, too. We live out in the woodlands, so we're pretty close to the fields in that regard. Maybe I've even passed your farm a few times without knowing it!" So saying, she began to walk them towards the entrance to the infirmary, trusting that the other woman was well enough to walk and continue her day unhindered.
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 1917
Maea
Big dreamers shoot for open skies
"I'll look forward to seeing him around then. And if you pass by the area, do come over for a visit some time. I'll make some pie" she offered with a small grin.

Happy with how things had turned, Maea followed the healer to the door and then parted ways with a wave. With her back in working order once more, there was a number of tasks that required her attention, and with some satisfaction the girl added another to the list. One that, with some luck, would decrease the overall load she struggled with.

All in all, it was a very worthwhile day.

(End)

♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦