God Quest beauty in the light
Safrin quest turn in
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
walk me home in the dead of night
Fastest completion of a quest ever? No, probably not, but given that Flora normally had to rely on others Tal to complete her quests for her, this had gone surprisingly smoothly.

Having just left Sohalia on the beach, Flora strolled up the lighthouse's winding stairway to the altar at the top. Much preferring it in here - there was a rather mysterious quality that the shoreline just couldn't provide - the Doubletake set about lighting Safrin's various candles before placing her offering: several pearls and bits of sea glass that she quite liked the sparkle of. It wasn't anything much, but as far as she understood it, the goddess was more about the gesture.

Hopefully.

"Heyyy." She called, pushing her curls back from her face and glancing around. "I did what you asked. Except this last part, I thought you'd like to be here for it." So saying Flora removes a small vial which clearly held blood. Remi's blood. Knowing the goddess' dislike for her father and not minding at all playing up that angle, the Doubletake would wait until Safrin had arrived before dousing her blade with the Lullaby's blood.

- Spill Remi's blood on her feathers two birds
- Spill the blood of something poisonous on her feathers liar lover (Scorpion)
- Complete a training thread using her feathers with someone she likes {Training} learn me a thing or two (Ronin)
- Complete a training thread using her feathers with someone she doesn't like {se} idle and wild (Koa)

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
every bait and switch was a work of art
A warm rush of sea air rises around the lighthouse, swirling against the stone before infiltrating the shrine at the top. The candlelight flickers as Safrin appears in a dull splash of star shine that illuminates the small space. "You already tried to use your father to your benefit during the election and if I recall that did not work out for you." The goddess murmurs, watching as Remi's blood is poured over the delicate feathers. "Why try again, now?"

No sooner has the last of the blood left the vial than the feathers begin to smoke and shine with a ghastly dark light.

Flora's feathers have received

Star Poison | A poisonous coating on each of the Deadly Plumage daggers
you're the one prize i'd cheat to win
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
walk me home in the dead of night
Flora's confidence, whether earned or stolen from her parents, didn't leave her as Safrin arrived, nor did it waver at the goddess' words. Instead, the Doubletake merely shrugged and raised a slightly crooked smile toward the deity. "That was politics." Shaking the last of Remi's blood onto the feathers, the girl sits back. "This is personal. Or, at least the reasons you seem to dislike my father are personal. And giving you the satisfaction of seeing his blood spilled isn't hurting him, sooooo..." Well aware of Safrin's abilities to read minds (could all the heralds do that?), the Doubletake thought it best not to mince words.

Was she toeing the line between Safrin and her Father? Yes. Was she trying to appease both in an effort to get what she wanted? Also yes.

Flora could only hope that Safrin would appreciate the gesture for what it was.

Seeing the daggers shift and smoke saw the Doubletake momentarily holding her breath, as if breathing in the air might be poisonous. Waiting until everything simmered, she reached tentatively for one of the daggers. "Thank you, Safrin." She said warmly, before collecting the other two daggers.

So saying, Flora nodded a final time, knowing better than to keep the gods tangled in idle conversation.

~FIN