Afternoon Daydreams
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9427
Hotaru

The world goes rather topsy-turvy, and Hotaru can't help how her hands fly towards his shoulders when she is suddenly removed from them, not quite trusting him to catch her when she has literally just met him. Except he does, and when her cloud of hair has settled and she has blinked the vertigo out of her eyes, she has her legs wrapped around his waist and he has an arm around hers, leaning over her while she hangs nearly perpendicular to the water below. Her heart beats like a startled rabbit's, but it quickly turns into the excited, adrenaline-fueled sort instead of something scared.

Her grin comes next on the heels of that, thighs squeezing around his waist in a tease of the strength that lies behind them. "You made it better than anything I could have thought up," she compliments smoothly, grinning like she's resting in a hammock instead of precariously held in his arm, "but yes. Just like this." And then she uses her arms around his neck (and perhaps a touch of air magic at his back) to yank backward and send them both into the water regardless.
soak me in your moonshine
and fuck me on fire
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
George Shepherd
Thief

Age: 31 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
For a brief moment, George was able to grin down at Hotaru triumphantly, pleased to have exceeded her expectations. Then, suddenly, and without preamble, he was in the water.

He was gentlemanly enough to twist as he fell so as not to land on top of Hotaru - after all, the water wasn't that deep - and he surfaced a moment later with a rumble of laughter, shaking water from his eyes. He wasn't entirely sure how she'd done it - she was stronger than she looked, certainly, but there had to be more to it - but now that he was in the water, he was happy to simply stay there, crouched with the waves lapping at his shoulders.

"How many more surprises do you have up your metaphorical sleeve?" he asked philosophically, a mischievous twinkle in his hazel eyes. "Just so I know?" It was refreshing, really, to be matched against someone with such wit and charm, so his words were mostly teasing - although he would be interested to see what she could do with that hidden strength of hers.
xoxo, George
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9427
Hotaru

It's rather gentlemanly to spare her the impact honestly, though she wouldn't have been hurt so easily (looking at you, stat differences). Sitting up in the water herself - and adjusting her bikini top as her breasts attempt to escape in protest of the rough treatment - she laughs and has to part her now wet hair to push it back where it belongs instead of all over her face.

He looks devilishly handsome sitting in the water naked and soaked, and Hotaru grins like a hunting panther. "You think I'll tell you with nothing in return?" She splashes water at him playfully. "You have to find out yourself!" And then she gets to her feet, pulling at his hand to draw him deeper into the water with a gleaming smile that radiates mischief, intent on making fools out of themselves and disturbing the peace with the glory of his nudity.

- Fin <3
soak me in your moonshine
and fuck me on fire
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.