bella notte
Lucas Copperhead

Age: 38 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"Your first goddess?" Lucas echoed, the curiosity evident in his tone. "Is the Voice not the first deity you've met here, then?" he asked, before remembering himself and shaking his head. "Ah, of course. The Church of Safrin - how silly of me to forget." Smiling faintly, the Ascended gazed out upon the world blanketed in night, humming in agreement and nodding.

"How blasphemous of you," he remarked jovially, knowing Bastien would likely find such a concept amusing at best. "I don't see why not. Any man can be a god, if they want it hard enough. I don't see why you couldn't ascend in truth. Let me know if you ever reach those lofty heights, won't you?"

LUCAS
making work for idle hands
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
Bastien
That old celestial circus
With teeth and fingernails I'll carve a place, you'll see.

Bastien took the pause where a breath would be to answer Lucas' question but then as it was answered by Lucas himself, he simply nodded and splayed out his hands. If people could forget his church so easily, perhaps re-creating his reputation here would be easier than he had thought.

"Ah, yes, blasphemy is truly a concern of mine." He joked back. He'd been rather bold with the Gods so far and had only received a curse he had easily reversed...Bastien wondered if there were actually any worse consequences than that, or if the tales of the God's power was simply a rumour blown out of proportion.

He nodded and clapped a hand on Lucas' shoulder. "I promise you my friend. If I ever achieve Godhood I shall appear in your dreams just to let you know. Naked, surrounded by cherubs with roses."

Lucas Copperhead

Age: 38 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:

"So it should be," Lucas quipped back on the subject of blasphemy, grinning to himself and shaking his head. In truth he didn't remember Bastien from any timeline of his, but that was hardly a surprise. That being said, he would certainly remember him now; the Ascended saw in his fellow the kind of kindred spirit that could be the source of a lot of entertainment in this shithole of a place.

The hand on his shoulder earned a chuckle, Lucas glancing back at Bastien and arching an eyebrow. "What a glorious image that brings to mind," he said dryly. "I look forward to it. For now, though, would you care to walk with me? Or shall I leave you to your musings on the stars?"

LUCAS
making work for idle hands
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
Bastien
That old celestial circus
With teeth and fingernails I'll carve a place, you'll see.

A walk under the stars sounded like a good idea to Bastien, who was prone to romantic notions like it. He smiled, nodded and stood, considered holding out a hand for him to hold but kept that back; it wasn't that kind of relationship. Lucas might be good for a fun fuck later on, perhaps, but he only had loving eyes for one person whom he was hoping might soon agree to be with him.

"Then let us walk, friend, and consider the night. As creatures of it, it feels almost like a duty." With this poetic invitation put out he began to walk with Lucas, feeling like he fit in more as an Ascended than he ever had anywhere else.