Don’t care who sees me out of my clothes
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
Hotaru

Foreplay is for people who aren't sequestered away in a storage closet with a party at their backs, and Hotaru doesn't mind that in the least. Much as she'd love to see how clever those hands are, this isn't the pinnacle of her night (at least not yet, he still has to prove himself) and there's plenty more dancing and flirting to do after she's gotten her orgasm fix.

Pinned and with little leverage it takes a bit of work to tilt her hips for him to feel him pressed against her core, and she isn't sure if it's that he's an Ancient or she's really out of practice but the heat of him there is maddening. "Let me convince you then," she murmurs, using her legs around his hips to draw him close - draw him in, stealing the opportunity from his hands and thunking her head backwards against the door as it summarily steals the breath from her lungs.
My baby wants me all of the time
But whenever we're kissing I'm rolling my eyes
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
Dantalion
how the fuck am I supposed to know
Luckily they're both here for the same thing, and time is not a luxury they can afford with Hotaru's daughter running the show just a flimsy wooden door away. Still, Danta isn't expecting to find someone even more impatient than he is, and before he can tilt his hips forward the Valkyrie is pinning him close with strong legs, the Ancient's breath stuttering in his chest as he's drawn into the tight, wet heat of her.

"Fuck," he whispers against her neck, his smile something she'll be able to feel and hear rather than see - and since Hotaru has made it very clear what she wants, Danta's fingers tighten around the backs of her legs so he can move within her, driving his hips deeper into her core.

It's regrettable that he's not able to find himself with his head buried between her thighs tonight, because if she tastes half as good as she feels he'll happily go feral for it. Another time, perhaps - for now it doesn't take long before the sound of the music is drowned out by the rhythmic slam of their entangled bodies against the storeroom door, Danta hitching her up further as if to encourage the angle of her hips against him, his teeth pressed against the soft flesh of her throat.
if we're in love or if we're in pain?
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Hotaru

She's full of surprises, right Danta? Maybe you've met your match. But now she's conveniently full of something else, and comparisons don't really matter after that.

Head thrown back against the door to give him plenty of room to fit his mouth against her throat, she obligingly moans and stutters her pleasure through the pace of his hips; hushed, perhaps, but the noise of the door rattling in its frame is unmistakable. Oops.

Simultaneously shameless, on a time limit, selfish, and perhaps distrusting he's good at this too, Hotaru trustingly places her weight in his hands to snake her own down her body and past the ruffled hem of her dress to tease and rub at herself. It has the side-effect of clenching down around him, which makes her exhale something like a whine as she works herself towards orgasm with her own hand.

That's when the sultry, whispered praise begins to trickle from her lips. 'Good' and 'yesss' and 'so good for me' that croon into his ears, encouraging him onward.
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
the Maverick

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Dantalion
Honestly, were they not upright against a door in the middle of a party, perhaps Danta would have taken a bit more care to show Hotaru exactly what he can do. As it stands, his hands are a little busy keeping her aloft (and what interesting bruises his fingers will make on the backs of her thighs) and his lips and teeth are busy lavishing praise against her throat. They both know what they're here for, luckily - at least neither of them can be mistaken there.

Hissing out a breath to feel her tighten around him, he shifts enough to give her hands space to manoeuvre, even as his pace grows more brutish and impatient. There's nothing like having one's ego stroked (among other things) by encouragements whispered in a sultry tone, though Danta would be lying to say he didn't long for those whispers to become reckless moans; and so, his thrusts hard and deep, he joins Hotaru in working himself towards his own end.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Hotaru

Danta has no need to worry as he is providing plenty. Hotaru can take care of the rest - and ensure they both leave this little supply closet happy. It helps that her own hands know her body best, because time is not in plentiful supply, and she can work herself to the edge swiftly with her fingers. Even dipping down further to feel where they meet, and giving that reckless moan he so badly wants to hear.

With the pace frantic now it doesn't take long for Hotaru's legs to spasm and clench hard around his waist, providing the rigidity she needs to tremble and spasm her way through her orgasm as she bites out a strangled curse that bleeds into the shape of his name (which he should be grateful for, because Ru normally doesn't bother to remember hookup names long enough for that). She goes limp in his bruise-tight grip as the aftershocks die, and her sharp eyes watch him in the dark, pupils slitting in catlike fashion to better see the moment when he follows her off the cliff.
the Maverick

Change author:
Dantalion
It's both expected and not, the way she suddenly clenches around him, her legs locking hard about his waist, his name singing from her lips in a way that's such a turn on he's heedless not to throw himself over that edge after her. Fingers flinching against the backs of Hotaru's thighs, the expression on Danta's face is like an exquisite sort of pain (though anyone who has been in the throes of an orgasm knows that it's anything but), and he rides out those final hard thrusts with a moan that will likely be heard over the sound of the music outside.

But that's not for him to worry about - it's not his bar or his daughter - and for a few breathless seconds, there's nothing but the warm haze of pleasure and the muffled noise from the party outside, punctuated now and then by the pant of their breath. "You're welcome to look me up any time you come down from Halo," he informs her, his words shaped by a fanged smile, and as he gently lowers her to the ground and extracts himself, it's with a brief, hot kiss to her lips.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Hotaru

Hotaru doesn't rightly care if anyone hears him, they're in Torchline. Aren't they merely embodying all the wonderful aspects of the land? She can be a Torcher for a day if it means getting to witness the painfully sweet twist of his face, the hard, proprietary grip of his hands around her thighs.

They pant together in the dark for an unclear amount of time, but once he lowers her to the ground and her legs feel a little less like jelly she leans up on her toes to meet him in the hot kiss he deposits against her mouth. And maybe cops a feel of his ass when he sets about putting his clothes to rights, just because she can. "I might come down more often now," she promises in something too feral and pleased to be anything but a purr, quite literally the cat who got the crow canary. "Maybe next time we'll have more time to kill." Time for her to get her hands on him the way she really wants to. But for now, there is dancing and socializing to be had, and the thrill of still being damp between her thighs throughout all of it.

- Fin ;)))