liar lover
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
i could be the reason you can't sleep at night
"Or," Flora flashes the ancient a predatory smile of her own. Sure, it lacks fangs and the sort of confidence that comes with having just killed something, but nevertheless there was something just as genuine in it. " It thought I looked like the sort of thing worth having a bite of."

Grumbling under her breath, Flora makes a note to send a letter to her mother asking them to itemize all the men that they've each been with. That way they might be sure the names remained a list and not a venn-diagram. "If she even remembers you. A drunken dance and whatever else is hardly noteworthy for someone like her." How praising her mother's promiscuity was better than calling Danta daddy, Flora didn't know, but it certainly felt better.

"Aww, cute. Sounds like just the sort of place you'd like." The Doubletake purrs, sashaying ahead of the ancient with a feather dagger floating between her fingertips.
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
I used to hold your haunted neck; I know I'll miss you if I close my eyes
"Maybe so," Danta agrees; he ought to, given that he also thinks Flora looks like something worth having a bite of, but alas he thinks that ship has sailed. (Who knows, though, maybe a rough night and a bottle of whiskey could fill those sails anew). As for Hotaru, it might disappoint Flora that the Ancient doesn't particularly care about being remembered, only about being entertained (and fucked, usually). And the Valkyrie had played her part wonderfully.

It probably bothers Flora, though. "If that's the case I'll have to find her again. Make sure I leave a proper impression," he decides, letting her sashay ahead and folding his arms across his chest; he can already see a creepy crawly scorpion scuttling along the largest rock, though whether the Doubletake notices is entirely at her discretion.

"It is," he says with a smirk. "The Climb is full of places like this. My favourites are filled with rubies, though."
Dantalion
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
"What, like Clymedia?" Flora wonders of the lasting impression the ancient has in mind. For whatever brief spark she'd felt in response to Danta's roguish charm, she did find his constant hedonism a bit juvinille. Wasn't there some sort of saying about things coming easily not being worth it? Well, it wasn't like she could ask; she'd bet she could guess what his answer would be about things coming easily, after all.

Only noticing the scorpion because of its contrasting colour to the sunbleached stone, the Doubletake stops in her tracks as she watches it. Unsure if it was the sort of thing that would just go scuttling away at the first sign of movement, she slowly raised her arm to take aim. With the feather glinting prettily in the afternoon light, it flew from Flora's hand with easy precision, stabbing the scorpion before ping!ing off the rock and into the sand with the creature's legs still flailing wildly.

"Rubies, mmm? See that my mom would appreciate more." She hums, before nodding her head toward the scorpion. "Still hungry?" Flora asks brightly.
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
I used to hold your haunted neck; I know I'll miss you if I close my eyes
"Sure. Maybe even a few warts if she's lucky," Danta replies with ease, because when they go low, you go high doesn't even remotely occur to him. (And he can always go lower). Shifting the still bloody pelt on his shoulder, the Ancient only notices Flora has struck the scorpion because of the flash of the feather out of the corner of his eye, and it's with sudden predatory interest that he watches the blade bury itself in the sand.

"Perhaps I'll have to invite her up to the Climb sometime," he rumbles; ah, the fun they could have up there at Frey's Breath. Stepping up beside Flora, Danta tilts his head at the writhing scorpion and shrugs. "I'll save it for later," he decides, reaching out to pinch it by one claw to lift it up.
Dantalion
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake

Change author:
"Ewwwwuhdavid." Grimacing, Flora makes a note to tell her mother just exactly what she thought of the ancient, her dislike of their pairing no longer just born out of jealousy but out of actual concern that there might be something wrong with him.

Still, whatever her thoughts about her afternoon companion, he saved her from having to reach out and touch the scorpion so she supposed she owed him for that. "Blech.' Mumbled under her breath, rather than recalling her feather she instead picked it up carefully not wanting to inadvertently get any of the scorpion's poison onto her skin.

"Well, I appreciate you killing the panther before it got to me." Flora says airly, like a child who is being forced to be nice to the step-parent they don't like. "And if you're up for it-" Instantly hating her phrasing, she continues quickly. "-the guild is planning...a little heist." Waggling her eyebrows, she begins to stroll toward the boat she'd taken to the island.

"Stop by if you want."

~FIN