Training stick 'em with the pointy end
for Jigano
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
The girl smiled at his modesty, but did not really believe his assurance that there were better ones out there. Whether teacher, fighters or friends; 'out there' was a different world to her, unknown and unimportant. Untouchable as the moon. In this world, this reality, dreaming of achieving Jigano's level of skill and ability seemed daring enough, difficult enough. What more could there be? How vast the horizon, how deep the ocean?

Maea was a frog in a well, incapable of dreaming such big dreams. But the path she chose, the steep climb she was about to take... perhaps she would climb her way out eventually. And who knew what would happen after that? Maybe the adventures Jigano spoke of.

Reluctantly she followed his gaze to the window and the dusk that fell beyond. This break had dragged on far longer than anticipated, and the would indeed have to return home soon. To care for the sheep, and see if Peter had been back... it had been a while since she saw him last. How she wished to stay... butas he said, there would be another day tomorrow.

"Alright. I'll just clean up my space. Don't stay up all night with those books, alright? I'll see you tomorrow, Jigano. Thank you for the lesson!"
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦