In a house upon the sea
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
Remi wanted to smile at the playful way Sam dripped water down his spine but he couldn't feel it; couldn't feel the water at all. He couldn't feel anything. Gently his brows creased, as if this were some trick Sam was pulling, but no, he saw nothing but sweet delight in his lover's face as he gazed down.

No matter, surely..

"I know. You just feel so far away all of a sudden. I suppose that is a silly thing to..." The scream of the storm suddenly erupted in a crescendo which would not be ignored. The water dripping down his spine became ice, and even as Sam's fingers trailed happily over Remi's body, the alchemist felt nothing.

With eyes wide and confused, he looked down, mouth twisted into a wince as his foot went entirely numb just as Sam's face lost all of its features. "Wait, you said—" He sputtered, his entire leg began to spasm painfully all of a sudden as the tormented wail of the storm outside shrieked even louder. "—Sam—" But there was no one beneath him on the bed. He was alone. The water was overflowing now—ice cold against his body—and the storm was so loud that he couldn't think and—"no, just stay, I just needed—"

I forgot what it was like, to think I found you finally
What if you were the one for me? I hope you weren't the one for me
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.