Personal Quest [seasonal event] kindness keep a lonely company
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
AMALIA
Flowerbirth brings a steady stream of customers to her quiet shop, a distraction Amalia welcomes. Left with her own thoughts she spirals and dives, dipping further and further into the dark loneliness which haunts her every step. It is strange, in a time when the world is bursting with life to feel as though they are careening toward disaster, yet the girl cannot shake the feeling that everything is about to change, and perhaps not for the best.

And so in this time of unrest she grasps at constancy, and puts out a notice as her grandmother used to do. Devas Bakery is hosting its annual Fiat Lux preparation party! Come bake, craft, and sing with friends as we ready to welcome Rae! Midday, on the waxing quarter moon. All are welcome.

She'd hesitated over this last part. In her grandmother's days 'all are welcome' meant something else, something subtle and familiar. All did not encompass Them.

But her grandmother would not have welcomed them, and so with a hesitant breath a d shaking hand, Amalia resolves to do so, too.

When noon rises on the fateful day, Amalia stands behind her counter and holds her breath in anticipation. The stations are a little lame, but there: fabric and paint for banners, carefully gathered sticks and moss and flowers for crafting dolls, and of course the biggest station, the counter riddled with bowls of plain dough ready to be flavored and baked into traditional Fiat Lux flat beads, sweet and savory both. She had sent invitations to local vendors in hopes they would lend support, as had once been done in her grandmother's time: Evie, of course, and Remi the alchemist, as well as Samuel and any others who might contribute supplies.

Welcome to the annual Devas Bakery Fiat Lux Preparation Party! Amalia has set up three stations: baking, banners, and flower doll making. Additionally, she has invited anyone who likes to bring their own supplies. There are pots of mint tea and a plate of lavender scones at each station. Please state at the bottom of your post which station you choose to work at!

Baking:
1. Amalia - floating
2. Deimos
3. Jigano
4. Kiada

Doll & Banner making:
1. Rexanna
2. Lily
3. Phoebe

Rounds will be a little different - instead of waiting for everyone, they'll move on independently for each group. That way we don't need to worry about posting order and such in such a large PQ
I tend to avoid getting emotional
I'm not shutting you out
It's just the way I'm born
But I see myself next to you until we're old
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824

D E I M O S

The Reaper knew nothing about the festival.

His eyes had caught the glimpse of the newest notice on the board; Amalia’s writing scrawled across the paper, tilting his head in curiosity over incoming festivities. Had that been the reason for the banners flying along eaves and window boxes? What were they celebrating? And was it even something truly coming, with the rest of the world sputtering into sheer chaos? Would they (abandoned, forsaken, the demons who’d never had a chance, an opportunity, to refuse their spiral upon this earth) even be welcome?

Audacity and curiosity spurred him on, following the pathways and avenues down towards the familiar bakery. Festivals hadn’t been commonplace at all in Isilme; except perhaps after major crusades and campaigns had been won, crushing blows dealt to enemies and adversaries, where the kingdom would rejoice, spill wine on the streets, and haunt the rest of the day until the next morning’s hours. The cobblestones were lined with debris and mischief; as if the rest of the sovereigns were theirs for the taking, and to hell with everyone else.

It hadn’t occurred when he’d come home from battle. The major victories had been forgotten, conquests laid flat by later disasters and ruins. He didn’t even bother struggling to recollect his other life; he likely would’ve been a shadow at the gates, glaring at passerbys.

Deimos had utterly no intention of singing (he’d embarrassed himself several times last season) or crafting (he’d be able to decimate artifacts, which seemed pointless to the entire task), but he could likely handle baking. At least the end result probably wouldn’t be too terrible, and he might be able to sneak a couple bits of good food.

He poked his head in, eyeing the vast array of things: crafting, sticks, and flowers (avoided wholeheartedly), fabric and paint (which he might have been able to conduct and orchestrate), but the bowls of dough were safe and intriguing. He lifted his eyes to survey the rest of the scene, nodding at Amalia. “I came to help,” he shrugged, suddenly a little lost and out of his element, before sidling closer to the counter, savoring the intertwining scents and smells wafting from the nearby spices. “I can try baking.”

Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 10170
The Notice had caught his eye, and had percolated through his brain as he went about his work for the day: picking medicinal herbs in the forest and extending his translation and understanding of an herbal written in a foreign language he had been working through for months. It tickled his thoughts as he returned to the Atheneum, to the guildhall and his office and his cot. He rose with it the next morning, though it had faded somewhat. And as the day passed into the next he thought of it less and less until the waxing quarter moon set, and he woke with an energy and a sense of eagerness long missing during the days and nights of stress and worry over what to do about the Spire.

He left Isuma guarding his office, more than a little afraid of the chaos she might wreak in the bakery - and not wanting to broadcast his race to any and all naturals who might attend the little party. But he scrubbed himself thoroughly in a cistern, plaited his hair tightly back, and tucked away extra ties for his wide sleeves before he left the Atheneum and headed for the bakery run by his friend. He came early, but was surprised to see he wasn't the first one there. He nodded respectfully to Deimos - a stranger, but a man he had seen around a few times, notable for his quiet, brooding nature and calm demeanor - but his bright, warm smile was all for Amalia as he approached the baking counter.

"It is good to see you looking well," he told her fondly. "I saw your notice and wanted to help. Will you teach me how you work your magic with dough and fire?"

Jigano joins the baking group!
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
paint my spirit gold
She read the notice, and she came to the party. Already, Rexanna knew where the Bakery was, had been there once before with Amalia right before Longnight. And while she hadn’t seen the woman since then, aside from the momentary place she had been at in the gathering of the Spire demon’s demise and Deimos and her attempts to find out information at the Loreseekers Guild. But any excuse to celebrate with the natives for the beautiful spring they were having, were worth it to her. Even if the air around screamed of tension and frustration, she wanted to be a part of it all.

Upon reaching the bakery, she first saw Jigano step into it. And as she grew closer and he disappeared within, she likely imagined he was probably beginning to help with whatever it was that Amalia needed help with. But it wasn’t until she had reached the door to the bakery and entered, that she spotted more familiar faces. She greeted Amalia first with a wide, charming smile, and then to Jigano with a dip of her head and a small wink, then she looked to Deimos – the ever brooding man of a strangely intertwined past. And had she not just told Jigano about him, without the realization that Jigano would even know who he was, she slipped up into the gathering with another nod toward Deimos. “It’s good to see you again Deimos.” She said to him before looking back to what had already been taken.

With a small roguish grin toward Jigano, she looked back at Amalia with a smile. “I’ll take the banners!” She offered with ease.

--------

Rex takes a slot in the banners group!
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Change author:
MP: 2712
KIADA
we are all just fighting to survive a world,
where 'i miss you' doesn't mean I'm coming back.
Kiada is in the same boat as the Reaper. She has learned nothing of the festival, aside from planting a few flowers with Melita and fixing up some of her home with Seiji. The rest of it, the rest of the world, is lost on her the more she wanders aimlessly through the streets. The only interesting thing to happen of late was the revelation with Deimos, and the binding of her fractured, splintered heart. But she knows it won’t last, and she needs to keep being busy to keep the pain from poisoning the cracks of her soul. That is when she reads the notice on the board in the Temple – and she’s a bit late but she knows it would be a good thing. And she has no idea that Amalia had been that leopard the day the love of her life had died – who had comforted her in more ways than one.

Auni, the small Luxere is on her heels with a wagging tail as she approaches the bakery. She is dressed in all leather, hiding away the tight fitting blouse underneath the outer coat. And as she opens the bakery, Auni bolts in straight past Rexanna and Jigano and heads straight for Deimos with a small headbutt to his leg. Kiada pays it little mind, and deep down she knows that Deimos won’t mind as well. It is only Amalia she needs to worry about, and if need be she can make sure he stays in a place where he won’t get in the way. But the deer is far too excited to see his friend again that he pays actual politeness little mind.

As she enters, she closes the door behind her and her icy eyes slip from a beautiful woman whom she’d never seen before, to Jigano, a man with white hair she had also not seen before, to Amalia whom she’d only seen in leopard form and had little idea who the woman was in her real form, before finally landing on Deimos – her pillar in the darkness of confusion and lost dreams. She removes her jacket, setting it aside so she stands in the pale hued blouse with small scars flecking her forearms – and she pulls her hair back to make sure it stays out of the way which reveals the huge X scarring that disfigures parts of her neck. “I’m Kiada and that is Auni. I hope you don’t mind.” She begins, eyes lingering on Amalia before glancing around the room to so many faces she doesn’t know.

And I’ll go wherever he’s going.” She says, eyes landing on Deimos with a hint of a playful look and wolfish, toothy grin.

-------

Kiada goes to baking! Mostly to harass Deimos ;D
and 'I love you' doesn't mean
I'll stay...
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
Lily
sing me a song of a lass that is gone
Crafting and singing? At the bakery? Lily’s hand do a little clap when she reads the sign because really, that is right up her alley. Creativity. Music. Pretty things.

She arrives to find a whole host of people already there, four friends and a stranger: Deimos, who she gives a little wave and a wide smile to, Jigano, a man who always seems to be at Amalia’s side (she’s starting to think they’re a thing, or he’s just super creepy and Ama is naive), Rexanna, her lusty, Luxere luring acquaintance, and Amalia, of course. She greets the young baker with a warm hug and then takes a look at the stations.

Her long, nimble fingers are more suited for delicate flowers and tiny movements, so she leaves the men and the other chick to beat the dough and turns to join Rexanna. Sidling up to the other woman, Lily gives her a little nudge with her elbow and drops a cheeky, “We can’t keep meeting like this, my dear” to her. She is, of course, quite happy to see the brunette and welcomes her company.
------------------
Lily takes a crafting/banner slot :)

merry of soul, she sailed on a day
over the sea to Skye
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825

Phoebe had already done her preparations for the festival - she had made flower crowns to bring for people to wear if they so chose. It wasn't anything particularly extravagant, but had seemed fitting given the time of year and...well Frey's flower crown gift to her. She wasn't certain Frey had anything to do with Fiat Lux, but it seemed the sort of thing they might enjoy in a general sense. That was when Amalia's notice caught her eye. Welcoming...Rae? Her mind went back to her conversation with Safrin...Mort went with Ludo, Vi went with Safrin, and Rae went with Frey (which rhymed, how cute!). That gave her some pause. Perhaps Frey would appreciate her putting more effort towards something intended to please the goddess they were associated with. Though...Devas was run by a Natural woman she thought...maybe 'all' didn't really mean someone like her?

She could try, at least, right?

So Phoebe arrived, looking a little nervous and sheepish as she entered. She didn't know who the owner of Devas was, but it seemed clear who at least was in charge at this moment, and approached Amalia. "Hello, my name is Phoebe...I...I hope it is alright if I join and help?" she said before offering her a small basket with some of her prepared flower crowns in it, each flower having been carefully picked for their meaning in relation to what she knew of the festival. "I uhm...I had already made some of these for everyone for the festival and thought I would bring them too for you to give to your friends, if you want?" A peace offering in a way. It wasn't much...nothing really...but she knew as an Outlander her presence might be...unwelcome at best. Brown eyes glanced around the room and landed on Rexanna and Lily, both of whom she recognized. "I can help them, with whatever they are doing." she offered with a small smile.

Phoebe takes a crafting spot!
Phoebe
shine like gold, buzz like a bee, oh you make me smile
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
AMALIA
And then, remarkably, they come.

The first one, somehow both surprising and not. Amalia cannot help the bright and brilliant smile which cuts her face at Deimos' arrival, coupled as it is by a rosy blush. "Deimos," the gentle baker breathes, her dark voice heavy with an unspoken emotion, grateful and bold and shy. "Thank you." Almost involuntarily a hand snakes out to reach him, the slightest brush of fingers across the countertop.

They are interrupted swiftly, and she draws her hand back as quietly as it extended, suddenly unwilling to meet his eyes.

Jigano she greets with another smile, slipping around the counter to offer her friend a quick but heartfelt hug. Rexanna is next, the strange but friendly woman met with a nod and a wave. She is somehow more radiant than the last time they met, leaving Amalia quietly bemused.

Kiada's appearance fills her with a swell of protective affection, and she steps forward, ready to greet and tend and care, before remembering herself. Of course, the girl does not know who she is- she was a leopard last time, her other self, fierce and fearsome, protecting her cub. "Ah," she manages awkwardly, pulling herself short, "Of course not." Darker eyes flicker to the little deer, smaller than last time but still a fawn. Will he know her, she wonders, extending a hand in greeting to the companion who seems to have glued himself to Deimos' side.

Two more, and the shop is full. Lily's hug is unexpected but not unwelcome, and the girl returns it fondly. The last to arrive is the only stranger, but as flower crowns are offered and soft greetings exchanged Amalia finds herself charmed. "Of course you're welcome," she says with a smile, looking at Phoebe for permission before placing a flower crown delicately upon her honey hair. Glancing between the three women who have assembled for crafts, Amalia clears her throat. "Would you like to get started? There's more supplies around back... If anyone wants to make dolls I can come show you how." Confident they will be able to start on their own, she returns to the group at the counter, though a frown of unease flickers across her face.

They are all of them, to a one, Outlanders.

Putting her customer service mask back in place, Amalia smiles at the trio of baker's and gestures to the bowls of dough. "We're going to make hewa, a traditional Fiat Lux loaf." It is easy, somehow, to say these words, for it is not her saying them- it is the memory of her grandmother, speaking through the girl. "It's a very simple dough, so you can flavor them however you like. Once you choose your flavor we'll turn them out and knead them." With practiced ease she demonstrates, using her hands to mix honey and lavender into her bowl - with a glance at Deimos, who provided the herb - before turning the dough onto the wide, flour-covered counter and beginning to knead.

Team craft: Rexanna, Lily, Phoebe
Your table contains:
  • 5 small bottles of paint: red, blue, black, indigo, yellow
  • A spool of thin orange silk ribbon
  • Two needles and thread
  • A pile of smooth sticks and twine
  • Moss
  • Glue
  • Snacks and tea
Looking for the cloth to start your banners, you quickly find that there isn't any! Oh no! Luckily Amalia has told you where to look, and one of you may remember spotting some clean linen hanging to dry in the herb garden behind the shop. Perhaps you should go retrieve it, and pick some of the flowers which bloom around the bakery on your way?

Team bread: Deimos, Jigano, Kiada
Your table contains:
  • 4 bowls of half-mixed bread dough, waiting for seasoning
  • Small and bowls of assorted seasonings: honey, salt, thyme, rosemary, lavender, cinnamon, basil, cardamom
  • Three small bowls of flour
  • Three small bowls of water
  • A large bucket of water on the floor
  • Snacks and tea
The collection of seasonings gives off a dizzying, delicious aroma. Amalia invites you to add the ones you would like into your bread, and has demonstrated how to mix it and begin kneading. Hope you washed your hands, but if not, there's water to rinse them off!

There is no posting order!
I tend to avoid getting emotional
I'm not shutting you out
It's just the way I'm born
But I see myself next to you until we're old
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824
D e i m o s
Send a heartbeat to the void that cries through you
Relive the pictures that have come to pass

There were a gathering of moments where Deimos forgot how to breathe. Amalia’s blinding, radiant smile nearly stopped him in his tracks, all movement and motion stilled and silenced, eyes widened, shocked, surprised, beguiled in a matter of seconds. He didn’t know what to make of it – the grin, sunshine and incandescence, the thank you, or the acknowledgment altogether. So he nodded his head, flickering his piercing gaze elsewhere, down on the floor, the counter, inconceivably restless. “You are welcome,” he uttered, very quiet in the dazzling light. The stretch of her fingers were ghosts on his, and he reached a little further, featherlight and controlled when the rest of his mind was frenetic –

And then it was all gone on the sound of another entering.

The Reaper’s gaze maneuvered along the incoming individuals, inhaling deeper breaths while he studied the others who’d been summoned by Amalia’s call to festivities. Jigano was recognizable, but not well known, and he returned the nod with one of his own, intrigued he’d be joining the baking role. Thereafter though, came more recognizable, familiar, and comforting brethren – Rexanna, earning the warmer depths of his smile and a fond tilt of his skull. “Likewise, Rexanna,” calling across the floor, where there were no gods deciding to ignore them, where they didn’t have to plot and scheme their way along boundaries and the pivotal unknown. Kiada was a welcoming surprise, and an impish glow surrounded him (suddenly mischievous, devil-may-care at the right angle), stare landing on her and Rexanna multiple times as he mused his way through a series of meticulous plots in his cranium. Auni’s headbutt was an obliging distraction, reaching down to scratch the luxere’s growing antlers. Upon raising his stare, the roguish, wicked indentation to his lips was fully reciprocated towards Kiada; they likely should’ve been separated immediately.

Lily wandered in instances later, and it’s like old home week, a surprising level of comfort and tranquility descending down along his shoulders. His spine wasn’t so rigid, so taut, so ready to bolt; easing into the threshold slowly, extending a wave to her. The youth following her wasn’t someone he recognized at all, but he was enclosed and encompassed by such a series of friends and companions that it hardly mattered.

At the frown of unease appearing on Amalia’s features, he was cast back into apprehension; brow arching, uncertain as to the cause. It disappeared as quickly as it’d surfaced, leaving him confused once more, but he tried to hang onto her directions as best he could, eyeing the contents they’d be utilizing. He didn’t miss the use of lavender, fighting back the snort, the chuckle, managing to adhere to his throat, watching and analyzing the demonstration; eternally meticulous and diligent. Deimos dipped below the counter to use the bucket of water to rinse off his hands, as instructed, but then became fully distracted by the bowl of flour.

Hastened by amiability and affability, the devilry sparked within him, grabbing hold of a few specks of the flour between his fingers and leaning towards Kiada. Pretending to be intrigued by the spices gathered there, he took his time in writing out a message with the ivory powder: your mother, complete with an arrow indicating Rexanna’s direction. Afterwards, as if nothing was amiss, followed by an air of absolute innocence, he tended to his work, choosing honey and cinnamon for his dough.

For now we stand alone, the world is lost and blown
And we are flesh and blood disintegrate with no more to hate
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 10170
He accepted Amalia’s hug with only a slight hesitation, and after her arms were around him he gave her a tentative squeeze back. He might not have known Deimos by more than sight, but he welcomed Rexanna ’s appearance with a bright smile and a little half-bow as she winked at him. ”You look divine as always,” he murmured as she drifted over to greet the would-be bakers. Conveniently, she named the man he was to be baking with, and he remembered that she thought well of him. It was as good a reference as Deimos could get, and then the bard laughed as Rex claimed a banner slot, utterly delighted.

The next person to enter was a stranger to him, but the luxere at her side sent a pang of memory through him, and his fingers stretched into a pocket of one of his sleeves to brush a small copper-and-gold charm carried there. The scar revealed by Kiada served as a powerful distraction, however, and he blinked as she drew nearer, joining Deimos and himself at the counter. He nodded to them both, flashing an easy smile. ”I’m Jigano,” he said, including Auni in his introduction as he glanced down to the little creature with a flicker of wistful sadness in his blue eyes. ”Loreseeker and bard. A pleasure to meet you all.”

He almost missed Lily ’s entrance, but he recalled the lovely, brave woman from their foray into the Underground and gave her a wave and bright smile of welcome before she went to join Rexanna. Before he could turn away, another entered and his smile softened at the tall young lady’s appearance. ”Hello again, Phoebe ,” he said, a little saddened to see her so nervous among such good people, but he had faith that Rexanna would soon draw her out, and Lily’s natural cheer would bolster the young midwife’s confidence.

He had other things to keep his attention on after that, following along with Amalia’s instructions with intent focus. He took his turn at the water bucket after Deimos, shaking his hands dry before choosing two of the seasoning bowls: Rosemary and Lavender. He had begun to mix them in and was reaching for the flour when he noticed the flavors the large man had chosen with a bright spark of mischief in his blue eyes. ”Oh, a sweet bread?” He asked, definitely interested. ”I wonder if Amalia will mind if we do a bit of taste-testing before the festival…”
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Change author:
REXANNA
paint my spirit gold
Almost as quickly as Rexanna arrived, another comes that she doesn’t recognize. But the woman seems fierce, a fiery inferno that seemed to brush up against the cold brooding flame of Deimos. For a moment, her brow raises at the Luxere that barges through, then her eyes do a bit of a doubletake between Deimos and Kiada. She’s distracted for a moment, offering Jigano a wide grin in response to his compliment as she bobs her head. But then Kiada introduces herself, and Rexanna almost feels like she’s having one of those flashbacks of a different world and a different time – and suddenly, she tears her gaze away from the girl to look to Lily as she nudges Rexanna with her elbow.

Blurting out a small chuckle toward Lily, she disregards the girl for the time being as she focuses on her friend, grinning and nodding in agreement. “All we ever do is work when we get together.” It was a playful whisper toward Lily before she laughed it off. She didn’t mind, in fact she enjoyed being a part of things, but now and then it was good to poke fun at things. And being among friends was quite the good option.

Phoebe is next, and she watched briefly as the girl stumbled and introduced herself, but when she turned to catch eyes with Lily and Rexanna, Rex waved to her excitedly, stepping aside and closer to Lily to make room for Phoebe. “Come, come!” She cheered, quite happy to be surrounded by so many friends to make the crafts with. Yet her sapphire gaze flickered up toward Amalia as she instructed them. At first, Rexanna noticed the bright paints and all the things for decorating.

But then she began to notice that there weren’t any cloth to make said banners with. But she recalled the idea of more supplies being in the back, and Rexanna looked to Lily and Phoebe with a wide grin. “Looks like we’re missing some cloth for the banners. Who’s in to come with me?” She questioned with a smile, eyes dancing between Lily and Phoebe.
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Change author:
MP: 2712
KIADA

Auni, infinitely pleased with the scratches that Deimos gives him, turns his eyes toward Amalia with a wag of his tail. As she extends the hand toward him, he rushes over to her to sniff at first before a small grunt of a sound escapes him and his tail wags faster – aiming to press his head into her. He does recognize her, and for a moment Kiada’s head swivels toward Amalia in a quiet wonder at what had gotten him so excited. She offers Amalia a smile, anyway, and shifts toward Deimos and Jigano as others begin to join.

She doesn’t ignore Deimos’ roguish grin, however, and immediately she offers him a wolfish one in return but for entirely different reasons. And it begins to fade slightly as she turns to Jigano and regards him as he introduces himself. “Pleased to meet you as well.” She offers with a semi toothy smile and a bob of her head in return. Auni, at this point as returned and shifts toward Jigano in the hopes of begging everyone attending for some kind of scratch or attention.

She settles in, however, following Jigano and Deimos as they rinse their hands and she does the same, ordering Auni mentally to settle in the middle and try not to bother too many people with it. But if he comes away with paint in his pale fur, she’d understand entirely. But she settles in, beside Deimos on the opposite side to Jigano, hoping to save the bard from any misfortune the two flames beside him could cast.

But she eyes the bread that Deimos has chosen, eyes the bread that Jigano has began to make as well, and chuckles quietly at what Jigano mentions in terms of taste testing. “Oh I hope so.” She acknowledges, grinning to the man before reaching for her own spices. Kiada has quite a sweet tooth, and its no surprise that she reaches for the lavender and honey, adding a tiny amount of cinnamon in as well. She begins to reach for the flour when she notices what Deimos has written within it, reading it and staring hard at him with flat eyes before looking toward where the arrow pointed.

Her??” She almost hisses before laughing. “You’re joking.” She says – because in the Harpy’s mind she can’t imagine someone that beautiful being her relation. In this timeline or another. And she shakes her head for a moment before she hears Rexanna speak and her head shifts up toward the dark haired beauty working with the crafts. And with a hand full of flour, she side eyes Deimos before attempting to cover his chest and face with a small amount of the flour in her hands. Some does manage to get over toward Jigano, though she’s uncertain of where it lands. “You have horrible humor I hope you realize this.” She accuses, laughing at the idea and finding it completely impossible.

He would have to prove it to her.
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
Lily
sing me a song of a lass that is gone
It doesn’t seem possible, and yet, it is. Now that Lily looks at her carefully, Rexanna seems more beautiful than ever... Is there something in the water? “Well… that’s not entirely true…” she whispers back with a little bite to the corner of her lip. And to be honest, she’d happy jump back into the sex room with Rexanna again, as she is completely ignorant of her and Bastien’s relationship. Or that Bastien is an Ascended. Alive? Yes. That she knows. And has privately fumed about it.

She offers Phoebe a wide smile, too, and gestures for the younger girl to join them. Now, what kind of trouble can a blonde, a brunette, and a redhead get into…? There’s a joke in there somewhere.

Anyway. Without hesitation, she pops back up from her seat and then starts to follow Rexanna to the back. They might need two people to wrangle spools of cloth, though she does have faith in the other woman’s ability to carry one by herself. But before she disappears, the redhead asks an open question - to Rex, Phoebe, and Amalia, if she’s in earshot. “What kind of things should we be putting on these banners?”
merry of soul, she sailed on a day
over the sea to Skye
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825

Phoebe smiled brightly as Amalia accepted the flower crowns and even placed one on her head. Success! It was a small offering, a small step, but perhaps a little gesture could go a long way.

She hurried her way over to Rexanna and Lily, glad to be working on a project with friends and not strangers. It seemed they were missing some fabric...but Rex was already on finding some and Lily was quick to help. At the redhead's question she had to resist the urge to raise her hand, feeling like she actually might know the answer. "Well, this is a festival during the season of rebirth, for Rae, so perhaps things like flowers? I think I saw some growing outside we could use?" she said, glancing between Rex and Lily and Amalia. If that was deemed the correct course of action, that would be exactly what she would do, picking the prettiest blooms from around the shop.

Phoebe
shine like gold, buzz like a bee, oh you make me smile