Nothing but Trouble [Open]
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Nate
There's a shadow just behind me
Shrouding every step I take
Making every promise empty
Pointing every finger at me
As far as he could remember, it had been a crazy, fucked up, entirely normal night. His memory had never been shit through, and Nate was the first one to admit it. Still, waking up in some... amish commune? Historical reenactment? That was a little bit much, even for him. He was just lucky it had been early morning, and few enough people had been around to see his first, panicked moments in wherever the fuck this was.

It had been a few hours since that, and Nate had gotten himself under control again. Found a dark church to sit and nurse his headache in. A part of him absently wondered if the pounding in his head was caused entirely by drinking, or if he'd gotten into something harder. "That would explain a few things." He muttered to himself, leaning back on the wooden bench he was resting on and stretching. Really, he should be focused on finding a way back home, or at least figuring out where he was for sure, but... it wasn't like this was bad for the moment. It was quiet, with nearly no one around, and it had to be safer than where he was used to.

After barely a moments deliberation, he put his feet up on the bench in front of him, a lazy smirk on his lips as he sank down in his heat. Nate was comfortable enough that he wasn't going to be moving for a while, at least not for a while. He hadn't seen that many people around either, so even if he wasn't supposed to be doing this, it would hopefully take a while before anyone found him. Home wasn't going anywhere soon, and it wasn't like there was anyone to miss him, so maybe this could be like a vacation for a few days.