Personal Quest When is a Barn a Home
Are Jormsson
Cobbler / Leatherworker

Age: 31 | Height: 6'4" (193cm) | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Wiggen Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Are
Pleased was too much. Content better described the cobbler's state of mind after he took a look around the barn at what had been accomplished. Enough had been done to put his own hovel to shame, although it couldn't be denied he appreciated practicality over pretty things, as evident by his own handiwork on the door.

Are unsheathed his own little whittling knife and carved his own name from memory, "ᛅᛦᛁ", as fine as he could in contrast to the crooked letters next to his name. The cobbler cracked up and smiled at Killian and Emmett both. "You're a good lad." he said to Emmett, but still glancing at Killian. "I'm glad we could help! Just make sure you remember it if you ever need any cobbling done, wouldn't hurt with a little extra something." another laugh and a wink, asking for fair pay was hard, especially from people you'd grown fond of, but Are was past charity. Honest pay for honest work, and he had a sneaking suspicion he'd see Emmett sooner or later. No shoe lasted forever.
Roana Steadman
Soldier

Age: 35 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 24 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ROANA
Who is that girl I see
Staring straight back at me?
The place was…acceptable. As acceptable as it could be given the time and resources they currently had. At least now the place was clean and looked more like a livable space than a place for the cows to simply get out of the rain and the cold. Quietly she carved her initials ”R.L.S.” into the wood while the other two said goodbye to Emmett. When the former captain straightened she turned, looking at him sternly.

”Phoebe is the only family I’ve left. I hope you make her happy.” she said quietly, only then letting a touch of emotion come to her voice. She had her children, yes, but Phoebe was an adult which made the relationship a bit different. She was a support not a dependent. Having people like that was hard to come by here. ”Your next project should be the stairs. She won’t be able to climb a ladder long.” she added, her tone conveying suggestion, not an order, before turning and heading back to town.
Why is my reflection someone
I don't know?