Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345
gaia
Stars are my dreams
Forests are my thoughts
Ocean is my heart, pounding my pulse
Music of my Soul

Grass was a familiar thing to feel under bare feet, but this was far from the grass that she was actually actually familiar with. And yes, of course she knew the difference. A mother always knew when she was separated from her creation.

She felt out of place, confused, but it wasn’t panic that she was met with - rather, curiosity. Burning curiosity.

The gentle wind nipped at her bare skin, and she was suddenly reminded that was was entirely, completely naked. Not that it bothered her. It was just a minor inconvenience that she would deal with when the time came. The first order or business was to find out where in the world she was! This wasn’t Earth. This wasn’t world. This was new, strange, foreign. And though the woman was a wild and ethereal beauty, there was still the matter of what the everloving fuck dared to tear her from her creation and bring her here.

Gaia walked through the Glade, a brow lifted with dark eyes roaming the area and taking in the new sights. They were beautiful, and she wondered who she had to compliment for the creation.

“Hello?” She called out, trying and failing to sense anyone nearby. That loss of connection was also new, and she wasn’t so sure that she liked it... “Is anyone there?”
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe spent many a day in the Glade, she loved its vibrancy so. On this day she was returning from the shrine, having given a prayer to Rae and Frey as well as an offering. They had not come and that was fine - she was but a small piece in a much larger puzzle, and her devout attentions did not require their attention every waking minute. It was a lovely day, warm and bright and everything that would wash away the horrors of LongNight. It was the sort of day one would describe as perfect, and she considered it to be very nearly so.

Of course, then she heard a confused voice calling out. It seemed once again she would be the Caido welcome committee of one.

She followed the sound to a woman, walking around the Glade in a seeming pathless pattern. "Hello." Phoebe called out with a bright smile, hands clasped in front of the pale pink skirt of her dress. "Are you lost, or did you just arrive?"
Phoebe
In a gentle way, you can shake the world
Gaia Anthous

Age: 31 | Height: 5’9” | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 9 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Change author:
gaia
Stars are my dreams
Forests are my thoughts
Music of my Soul

The woman turned around at the sound of a young voice, and she gave the blonde girl a gentle smile, wisdom far beyond what there should have been behind her eyes. She stood, entirely exposed, her bare skin absolutely flawless in every possible way, voluptuous hips and perfectly formed breasts. Her hair was in a well maintained afro, and around her neck was a collar of pure gold.

“I believe I’ve just arrived, but I seem to be lost as well,” Gaia said with a breathy laugh. “Would you be able to direct me to Corinth?”

Never before had she actually needed to ask for directions. She was in tune to everything in the earth, having created the world from nothing, but now? She felt horribly disconnected, apart from that which she had made. Hells, she couldn’t even see into this girl’s mind, couldn’t sense her spirit. Something about that frightened her.

Phoebe
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
In many ways, Phoebe was this woman's opposite. Where she was voluptuous as full, Phoebe was lithe and delicate. Where she was dark, Phoebe was light, where her hair curled in tight, dark coils towards the sky, Phoebe's fell in soft golden waves down her back. But when Phoebe realized how everything this woman possessed was on display, her eyes widened. "Oh my, whatever happened to your clothes? Here please, take this..." she said, quickly shucking off the light jacket she had decided to wear. It was much cooler in the mornings still.

The blonde would help the woman into the jacket if allowed. "Corinth? I'm sorry to inform you but the world from which you came is in your past. This is Caido, and Corinth does not exist here." she said gently. By now she was well used to breaking this news. "But don't worry, you are not alone. There are many of us that have been pulled from our home worlds to here, those born here call people like you and me Outlanders. I'm Phoebe." she chattered happily, keeping her tone light and chipper.

Gaia
Phoebe
Gaia Anthous

Age: 31 | Height: 5’9” | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 9 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Change author:
gaia
Stars are my dreams
Forests are my thoughts
Music of my Soul

At the girl’s reaction to her nakedness, Gaia simply lifted her brows. Never had it really been a problem before for her to be on display, but apparently things were different here in more than just her own lack of power. However, it was against the former goddess’ intentions to make anyone feel uncomfortable around her. Hells, she was was actually supposed to give people the opposite feeling, so she accepted the jacket with a small smile and shrugged it on, covering herself with as much modesty as the jacket allowed.

Her brows furrowed gently, listening to the girl speak. Caido? That wasn’t… She had never created such a place… How was it that she could be there now if it was place that didn’t even exist?

However, as Phoebe introduced herself, the woman’s eyes widened, her breath leaving her suddenly. “Phoebe?” She breathed, stepping closer. “Oh, thank goodness.” The woman closed the distance between them and would wrap her arms around the girl tightly, a warm energy exuding from her eyes. When she pulled away, her hand would touch her cheek gently, sentiment dripping from her smile. “You’ve changed upon coming here, my daughter. Still as beautiful as ever.”
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
The woman's reaction, albeit silent, was not unexpected. It was a confusing thing to wrap one's mind around, especially if they did not come from a place where portals were a thing. So she simply waited patiently, a kind smile on her lips. However long it took this woman to decide on her questions, Phoebe would wait.

But her reaction was thoroughly unanticipated. The familiarity with which this woman spoke her name and looked at her was almost unnerving - mostly because Phoebe had no idea who she was. As the blonde was pulled into a tight embrace, she hugged the woman back, mostly on reflex. But then she spoke again as she stroked her cheek and it clicked. Daughter. This woman was definitely not her mother, the only thing the two shared in common being the fullness of their frame.

Oh, but how nice would it be if she was? She missed her mother terribly.

Phoebe smiled at her sadly. "I'm so sorry, but I don't believe I am your Phoebe...just a woman conicidentally with the same name." she said. It was a bit odd she guessed, not having thought Phoebe thay common a name. "Thank you for calling me beautiful though...and I am still more than happy to help you adjust here. It is hard coming here with no family." she said softly.
Phoebe