Olympus Has Risen
Gaia Anthous

Age: 31 | Height: 5’9” | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 9 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345
Gaia

She might not have been in this world for very long, but one thing was certain… The gods were a popular topic (or not so popular, depending on who was asked). This was something that somehow electrified the woman’s nerves. Whether or not that was a good thing was still up for debate.

The vibrantly colored bird soared overhead, watching everyone below as she flew.

Regardless of what world she was in, the former goddess was able to pick up on a religious temple - or in this case, shrine - when she saw one. Perhaps, the time had come to peer into the religious side of this strange place. If anything, maybe connecting with one of the deities in any way would help her to connect with the mortals. No matter how much time she had spent among the mortals on Earth, she had never not been a goddess. This adaptation period wasn’t as easy as she thought it would be.

Gaia shifted smoothly, her deep green cloak fluttering lightly with the movement, as she landed barefoot in the grass. For the first time, she was on the giving end of a prayer - something she realized when she saw the many offerings at the shrine and had nothing to add to it. Well, besides the ripe apple in her belt pouch, but that was her snack!

Reluctantly, she plucked the apple from the pouch and turned it over in her hand, an offering to a god who hopefully had a pitiful side towards first-time prayers.

“Frey?” She asked into the gently fading light of dusk. “Are you there?” It was one of her favorite times; mostly because of the serenity between day and night, but partially because her vanity claimed it the finest light to be seen in. “Forgive me if my prayers seem nonchalant, but I am not exactly used to being of this side of the summon.” She grinned softly, looking around and hoping quietly for an answer

the entire universe is inside you

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
frey

"I'm always there, hon. The question is, who wants to know?"

Frey's drawled response came from the centre of the circle of stones, where they reclined languidly in the dying light of day. Exhaling a sigh of pure indulgence, they soaked in those very last rays of sunshine.

Whether nonchalant or otherwise, the deity would appear as nothing less than the epitome of desire for Gaia's particular tastes. Ever shifting, ever radiant, they oozed unapologetic sexuality. Running a tongue along their bottom lip, they regarded the apple she brought with hooded eyes. "Are you gonna eat that?"

Gaia Anthous

Change author:
Gaia

There was a slow grin that spread over the woman’s lips at the appearance of the deity, and immediately she knew she liked them. Why? That was yet to be determined, but she knew that something about them brought her some kind of pleasure.

“Gaia,” she told them. Her assumption was that they would be able to see into her mind, to see who she was and what she had done in the past. The birth giver of her world… Former goddess of the earth.

She started to approach with easy and delicate steps, a natural sway to her voluptuous hips, at their question about the apple. What did Gaia see when she saw the deity lounging in front of her? Just because she was no longer a goddess didn’t mean she just lost those tastes… She saw nothing less than what Frey was, an ever-changing beauty of soul and body with an incredible sexual allure.

Gaia knelt in front of the ethereal being, her eyes moving over the bright red fruit before lifting to Frey. “Split it?” She asked with a grin, clearly not serious but unable to help the small jest. Her arm extended towards them, offering the fruit forward. She could easily replace it on her way home. It was strange to think this really was home now...

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
frey

"Welcome to Caido, Gaia of the earth." Frey inclined their head, though they did not stir from their spot lounging in the shrine, even as the woman-who-would-be-goddess approached. They accepted the offering with a toothy grin at the jest, though rather than splitting it, Frey seemed to separate it into another apple entirely. They tossed the second one back to her, before biting into the sweet, crisp fruit and letting the juices run down their chin.

"Well?" they asked after swallowing. "Hon, your prayer's only nonchalant if it was for no reason. I expected more from someone supposedly like myself."

Gaia Anthous

Change author:
Gaia

She caught the magically duplicated apple with ease when it was tossed to her, and for the first time, she realized that she missed having her abilities. On Earth, she had been nearly all powerful, definitely all knowing. It was a pity that she had to give it up, but admittedly, it was an interesting feeling to have to live the life of a mortal, rather than to choose to do so.

“Expected more?” She mused, her brows lifting gently with the slightest grin. “Isn’t it presumptuous to say such things when a request is not yet made of you?” She might have been pushing her luck, but it truthfully didn’t occur to her as she spoke. Speaking with Frey suddenly gave her a pride, a regality she had sorely missed since coming here.

The woman breathed deeply, rolling the fruit in her hand for a moment. “Before I was brought here, I had devout worshippers and people who would gladly sacrifice nearly anything to only speak with me.” Not that she ever accepted any sacrifice that felt extreme. Blood wasn’t the way to appease the former goddess. “Now? Well, you could say I’ve been humbled rather abruptly. It’s not something I’ve been able to adapt to well, but I believe I’m getting there.”

A smile settled on her, as soulful eyes rested on the deity in front of her. “Is it too nonchalant for one of the reasons for my prayer to be to connect with a being with whom I would have once been close to an equal?” Her smile took a slightly saddened turn, but she was being truthful. If it was indeed too purposeless, she could very well have a different request. That of course was only if she was denied her first one.

Change author:
frey

They watched her as she spoke, chewing slowly, eyes flat and bored. "Is it not rude to call upon a god and expect to waste their time with your small talk?" they responded, taking another bite of the apple before rolling it away into the undergrowth, where it burst into vibrant blossoms that fluttered here and there.

"Too nonchalant by far," they drawled, hiding a yawn behind their hand and licking the apple juice from their fingers. Propped on an elbow, they seemed thoroughly disappointed in the apparent goddess. "I didn't call you here, Gaia of the earth. I don't care what you used to be or what you used to have. You're not on earth any longer. You're in Caido, and you crawl on your belly like the other worms until you learn to sprout legs and walk. My patience draws thin. What do you want?"