Archaic Kinds of Fun
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
S
A
M
U
E
L
The book of love is long and boring
"Why would that...be a problem..?" Sam asked, head tilting to one side. As much as he was offended by Nate's sudden strong advances it seemed horrible and alien to him to be banned from persuing the affections of the gender he was attracted to (not that he'd ever been bold enough to actually seduce any men. But it was nice to know he had the option in the place he lived).

Nate agreed to stay. Sam was honestly surprised; he had asked a few Outlanders if they wanted to stay and so far they had all said no. Jigano had even preferred to live in what Sam imagined as a hole in the forest dirt rather than Sam's home. "You don't have to give me anything. I...understand it must be hard to be an Outlander. And...given some recent events, you may find not all Naturals are so accomodating."

He took a few steps away from Nate and looked him up and down. He was dressed...oddly, without any kind of fashion sense or practicality. "Do you have a trade? Something you could sell in the markets? I am a bookmaker."

No one can lift the damn thing
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
Nate
There's a shadow just behind me
Shrouding every step I take
Making every promise empty
Pointing every finger at me

Nate smiled, bemused at Sams confusion. This really was somewhere completely different, wasn’t it? ”It’s just... it’s not what men’re supposed to do, or something.” He had never understood his fathers reasons for anything, least of all this, he just knew what he had to do to keep himself safe. Hiding a part of himself made him feel sick, but it definitely kept him safe.

”It’s not hard so far, but having a place to stay definitely makes it easier.” Nate laughed, finding himself wondering what the recent events could have been. The last thing he wanted was to get lumped in with some assholes who’d ruined things before  he’d even arrived.

Cool grey eyes followed Sam as he stepped back, Nate flexing again as he saw the other mans eyes look him over. He was unfortunately disappointed though, when Sam asked about his skill and not anything else. Still, Nate hummed, thinking about how to spin his experiences into a positive. ”I have some medical training. A couple’a years.” It was the cleanest sounding thing he could offer, somehow he doubted ’drug dealer’ counted as legitimate experience.
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
S
A
M
U
E
L
The book of love is long and boring
Medical training. Sam smiled. He knew physicians were in high demand at the moment after Vervain had taken over the infirmary. He was sure with people going off into the unknown past the barrier was going to result in plenty of medical attention being needed. "Oh, that sounds fantastic. You must speak to Vervain."

But there was time for that later. For now he began to head out of the Atheneum, his personal issues forgotten for the moment. "I'll show you the way then."

(Will be continued soon in.Domiciles)

No one can lift the damn thing