nae second spring again
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
all we are is skin & bone trained to get along
I could, yes. Remi agreed, tail curling about his friend's shoulders, a mischievous grin on his black lips. Maybe next time I even will. You will just have to wait and see.

Remi tried to be casual at the suggestion of this being a quest, still wary that revealing this information to Ludo or one of its associates could completely ruin his chances of ever receiving the item he so desperately wanted. It is all for an experiment. Remi replied truthfully, with a shrug.

Oh well if you insist who am I to say no? Especially since I have no idea where to find them. Will I have to be your shoulder accessory for that trip as well?
forever going with the flow, but you're friction

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Age: 30 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Ianto
Luckily for Remi, Ianto was perfectly content to wait and see - he enjoyed going with the flow at the best of times, after all. So with that pulse of acknowledgement through the bond, he fell quiet to listen further to the alchemist's explanation, strolling the hidden pathways deep, deep within the forest by this point. "And experiment, eh?" he said, grinning and absently nuzzling against the furry body wrapped about his shoulders. "Alright, keep your secrets for now."

Winking, the fox let his mind wander to the trees known as Wicker Women, and wrinkled his nose. "No, the path to them is not so hidden. It's recommended that you have all of your limbs and wits about you, in fact. But I'll talk to you about them a little nearer to the time. We're getting close."

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
all we are is skin & bone trained to get along
Remi happily curled about Ianto, that strange animal-man barrier allowing for far more proximity than the alchemist would have ever approved of at this stage. I was thinking of creating something...something long to gather the sap so that I could stay farther back. But I am open to suggestions. Remi hummed thoughtfully.

Falling mentally silent, as if some how the Fae in the village would be able to hear his thoughts and discern who he was, Remi tightened his grip around Ianto and peered at the river curiously.
forever going with the flow, but you're friction

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Age: 30 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Ianto
"No, that is a fairly good shout. I think between us we'll hopefully be able to get the sap relatively easily. Just need a plan if we get snared..." But this was not the time to discuss as much - not with the village almost upon them. Ianto seemed to straighten up a touch, something about him growing more confident, more steely almost.

"You might be tempted to wander off," he murmured quietly. "But for the love of Rae, please don't."

{END THREAD}

Coding base by Sky!