[SE][OPEN] Painting Stars
Roana Steadman
Soldier

Age: 35 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 24 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ROANA
I can hardly wait
to see you come of age.
Noble? Well you bet Cormac was all about that! That's what knights did! "Yeah, uhmm...I have a sword that my daddy kinda made me. I bet Ludo would like that if it will help find him." Roana's eyebrows shot up on surprise, glancing between Cormac and Ronin. "Are you sure? That's your favorite." Roana said, clearly surprised. Cormac shrugged a bit. "It's not as much my favorite as daddy is." he said.

The look on Roana's face made clear how heartbreaking that was to hear. "Alright. I will bring your sword for Ludo." she agreed before looking up at Ronin and smiling a little. "I'm glad. My door is always open. Perhaps next time you stop by and have a drink and chat instead of moping alone, huh?" she said with a bit of a grin.
But I guess we'll have to be patient,
'cause it's a long way to go.
CORMAC RHETT & JAX
Table base and considerable assistance from Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061

Ronin had to swallow past a lump in his throat, to hear Cormac talk about his missing father. Subconsciously he held Aoife a little closer, the baby none the wiser about the fact that she would never meet her mother in person. For a second it all came back in a wash of blood and fear - LongNight and meeting their daughter, realising that something was wrong with Vanya, watching and feeling her slip away in his arms...

Giving himself a firm mental shake, Ronin smiled to Roana and cast a wave to the three boys. "Perhaps so," he agreed. "I'd like that, I think. Next time then, Roana. Take care of yourself, okay?"

Kissing Aoife's curls, Ronin turned to pad quietly out of the Temple, making sure to point out Vanya's star en route home with his daughter.

{END}

RONIN
Darkness is a funny thing. It creeps up on you.