Honeysuckle Thanks
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Phoebe had been nervous to venture out of far into the woods since the barrier fell. She wasn’t exactly the adventure-y type, not being one known for particular bravery. But she had received good directions to a shrine, one for Rae, whom Frey was the herald of. She thought, given the kindness Frey had shown her since her arrival, and the gifts she had been given, she ought pluck up some courage to visit with an offering. If anything, Frey had taught her that some boldness wasn't a bad thing. Besides, light exercise was good for someone who was expecting.

She had been mesmerized by the surroundings, gazing at the red waters near the shrine for some time before approaching it. This place was beautiful, and so befitting the shrine of deities. Like the first time she brought an offering, she put special care into this one; a basket she had woven honeysuckle into, filled with fruits resting on soft, almost silky fabric. They were of various sorts but she specifically chose grapes and others that were particularly juicy, which she recalled seeing Frey eat whenever she had seen them. Before setting it down, she admired the statue, moving slightly to watch it change, a slight grin curving her lips. It was fitting.

Finally, she knelt and bowed her head, considering her words carefully. ”Rae and Frey, I am happy that you are finally reunited after three centuries, and hope you are enjoying each other’s company once again. Frey has been a very good herald I think, and taught me a lot that has made me a more whole person. I’ve brought you a gift, and wish to give my thanks to Frey again for the honeysuckle crown; it has already been very well received by one of the new mothers I assisted.” she said with a small grin, the image of Vai’s face when the crown’s effects took over coming to mind.
I gotta find my place
I wanna hear my sound
Don't care about all the pain in front of me
'Cause I'm just trying to be happy

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

A breeze, crisp from the water and smelling faintly of mosses and far away flowers rises and falls. The honey suckles woven into the basket bloom and spread, actually growing significantly larger. The sweet smell adds the bouquet of nature all around the young midwife, and though there is no divine stirring, still everything in nature seems harmonious and decadent around her.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Phoebe smiled and breathed in the scent, opening her eyes in time to see the honeysuckle grow. Neither Rae nor Frey make an appearance, but she is far from bothered. The day was beautiful, the shrine peaceful, and for the moment she felt content just as she was, where she was. ”I suppose you do have a lot of catching up to do, I cannot even fathom what three hundred years of news would be like to convey.” she said with a light laugh as she stood. ”I’ll visit again soon. Please, enjoy the fruit at your leisure.” she said before dipping her head once more and graciously leaving the shrine.
I gotta find my place
I wanna hear my sound
Don't care about all the pain in front of me
'Cause I'm just trying to be happy