Drop Teine ​​is fortan
Kalt Ravenshire
Medic / Alchemist

Age: 38 | Height: 6’ 1” | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
KYSMA - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed)
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345
{Image: J02JHet.jpg}
Kalt

you must teach your sense of self
to stand upon its own two feet

Kalt sat atop the bare back of his mare, walking at an easy towards the sound that called to his mind. Actually, he was traveling towards the river to see whose ass he was going to have to kick for interrupting his reading. It was an interesting book, too! Someone needed their ass beaten for that.

He was a bit crabby after a long day - and having his fucking reading taken away - but that didn’t mean he wasn’t sharp as a tack. Though he preferred to say sharp as his knife because they were way sharper than a stupid ass pointy pin.

The unicorn tossed her head as they approached a gathered group of people, and Kalt cast Ashetta a quick grin.

Now, admittedly, the sight he was greeted with brought a grin to his face, as he saw a woman breathing fire in the darkness. It brought back memories of when he had gone undercover in the Guild and learned that very skill. One of those skills he had never brought home with him or even spoke about afterwards, but he decided that maybe it would be fun to revive it.

That was a subject for another time, though. At that moment, he wanted to know just why the fuck this mystery fire eater called him away from the book he was reading.

instead of propped up on the views
of every person that you meet

Ravenshire
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Age: 30 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Ianto
Ianto arrived at the river clad in a fox's fur, his paws leaving barely a print on the dirt that turned slowly to silt and sand against the banks of the Stonesong. He had been happily snoozing in his wagon when the call rang out, and he knew better than to ignore the forest. It was wild and mysterious, deadly and magical and wonderful all rolled into one. And as golden eyes drank in the sight of the fiery woman in the midst of the rushing waters, he knew that this was one more occasion when the Greatwood would surprise him.

He was hardly the first here, however. And so, spotting Remi, Ianto padded up to the alchemist and plonked himself down so he was all but sitting on Remi's feet. Leaning his furry body back against warm legs, he wrapped a fluffy tail about his paws and relaxed to watch what happened next.

Coding base by Sky!
Lucas Copperhead

Age: 38 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Change author:
lucas
please allow me to introduce myself
"Well this is quite a sight, indeed." Lucas spoke up just behind Lily, having been drawn to her the second his feet had taken him through the forest and to the Stonesong. As far as he could tell this was the first time they had been able to get so far in the forest without it spitting them out again. Which only suggested that this was intentional.

It didn't make it - or Lily - any less beautiful, though. "Fire suits you," he commented to her. "Warm enough, I hope." Not that he hadn't enjoyed his time with her, staving off her frostbite.
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150
ASHE
You don't know who you messed with
I'll spend my every breath getting even
You better run and hide now
This monster's about to face her demons.
   Kalt may have been grouching about going out in the middle of the night, Ashe was smiling mildly upon Percy's bare back as they rode through the wild trees. While she could be encouraged to lounge and relax with Kalt, there was just something about adventures under the stars. And with a three year old? Didn't get to happen often anymore. Thankfully their neighbor was someone Kalt had been trusting Theea with since they first arrived, and thankfully, she'd heard the call and didn't want to go, happily watching the girl for them.

The crowd and the display had Ashe raising her brows and tossed a smirk Kalt's way, feeling down the bond both his irritation and his curiosity griping at him. She turned back and spotted Remi much like the others had, standing beside his unicorn. While Ashe perpetually maintained a level of paranoia in her, she was more curious of this than anything. Her posture was relaxed as she halted her large mount behind Remi, the unicorn leaning forward and sniffing at the back of the alchemist's neck with a warm huff. His eyes remained on the fire dancer in the water however, ears pinned forward. His interest hummed in sync with hers, his wariness as healthy as hers as well, but she stroked his shoulder as she watched the display.
Even with my hands still shaking
You should know my blood runs cold as ice
Even with my hands still shaking
I'll face my demons
Caiside Annatar
Blacksmith

Age: 43 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:

Caiside was far from the first to hear the call of the forest, and knew he was going to be far from first to respond to it. Responding to something like this required preparation, at least a little, so instead of allowing the alluring call to drag him into the dark of the trees immediately, he took a moment to prepare, throwing tools and offerings into a bag and making sure he looked presentable. When he was ready, he shifted into his elk form and finally gave in to the song.

The path of flames he followed was achingly familiar to Caiside. It called to mind a dozen other such midnight excursions he had made, back in his own world. Meetings with deities, and allies, and his own followers. Though the group he stumbled upon was anything but familiar, at least for the most part.

Shifting back into his human form, Caiside stepped close to the front of the group, beside Maea, one of the only people he actually knew, and in his opinion the only one showing the proper amount of respect for the occasion. Without a word, he dipped, bending at the waist to bow to the source of the call.

Caiside
I have never been allowed to be Holy,
I have never been forgiven for Wanting;

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
As they arrived, time more or less bled together making it appear as though they had all indeed come within a matter of minutes from one another. So much neater that way.

For those strange stretched moments the woman said nothing, before with one great flourish the fire in her palms was waved brilliantly about her in a blur, and then suddenly put out.

"How RUDE they are." The woman declared in a voice which was bright and tinny sounding. "Aye but they know veryalil'" She replied to herself in a voice that better matched the body she wore was in. "Still!" To Phoebe and Are she raised her palm as if to blow a kiss, and instead blew a plume of flame in their direction. "Yes I did call." She said answering the midwife, again in that higher voice. Then to Are she merely shrugged, assuming the word meant hello, and waved a palm of fire.

"You have all been called here because you possess a certain trait. Something that makes you valuable. What do you think it is?" She asked, crossing her arms and staring at the group.

You have 48 hours!

Coding by Sky!
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 10170
He watched his friends approach in turn - Rory, Amalia, Caiside - and watched them all draw to other sides, or none at all. Rory appeared half-clothed and heart-stoppingly handsome, but before the fox could drift towards him Amalia appeared to grant him a sense of dignity, and a companionship Jigano found himself reluctant to interrupt. Remi attracted a veritable entourage of greetings, but the lorekeeper stood apart and alone, feeling the chill of the night in a more than merely physical sense.

Ah well. He had made it to the edge of the distant river at last. Perhaps the knowledge of that small triumph would serve to warm him instead.

Or at least, there was a time when once it might have.

But at last - had it only been a few minutes? - their hostess spoke, as elemental in her speech as she was in her dress. Ahhhh questions, questions, always questions, Jigano thought to himself, lips quirking into a wry smile despite the seriousness of the situation. The woman - spirit, genie, godling? - held court as regally as any queen, and her raiment of living fire and water outshone the mere trappings of silver and gold any lesser royalty might wear. The last time he had entertained a nature spirit - along with many of those who were here again - he had gained a piece of his heart he hadn't realized had been missing. Perhaps his luck would hold again?

Seeing no immediate threat to his friends, the white-maned man stepped forward and offered the strange woman a courtly bow.

"For me, bright lady of the fire and flood, I would say my best trait is my curiosity," he declared. "To ask, to seek, to learn, to know, and not to shy away from answers, however harsh the truths they reveal."
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
all we are is skin & bone trained to get along
With a glance towards Eliza, Remi flashed the fae a bright grin before offering her a boyish smile. "These are your neck of the woods, aren't they?" He quipped with a grin and a mischievous wink. "I could ask you the same thing."

Glancing down at Ianto, Remi snorted under his breath and absently let a hand drift down towards the fox's ear, offering the obviously anticipated scritches. Though the alchemist still wasn't convinced that this wasn't some Ludo-ghoul come to lure him to his death, even if it was, Remi was far too kind (and far too aware of what it was like to not be able to reach behind your ears) to withhold scritches. Do you know anything about this? He asked his maybe-friend through their bond, wiggling his toes beneath Ianto for good measure.

Feeling a warm breath against his neck, Remi glanced behind him to see Percy. With a grin and glance towards Ashetta, he produced a bit of apple from his pocket to offer the unicorn.

As Jigano bowed and answered the question asked of them, Remi tilted his head to the side as he considered. He was good at a great many things, he supposed, but still his humble upbringing had him thinking that despite this he was likely here on accident. He had heard, but not because of anything he possessed.

Not because of anything he was.

Although...perhaps that was just it then.

Glancing over his shoulder at Ashetta who shared the same property he was about to voice, he gave her a small smile before turning back to the woman in the water. "I...am a hybrid." He said, his accent hugging the statement as much as his insecurities did.
forever going with the flow, but you're friction

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Are Jormsson
Cobbler / Leatherworker

Age: 31 | Height: 6'4" (193cm) | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Wiggen Offline
Change author:

Are
Mesmerized he witnessed the craft, weaving fire like airy fabrics in a dance that had the cobbler staring slack jawed. His mind suspended in time. Drifting, empty and thoughtless for a blissful breath. Then, like glass it broke.

A peaceful tranquility torn asunder by tone that had the dams crumble to dust in an instant. A mind again filled with a swirling maelstrom of questions and worried, but halted by the simple question asked.

A simple question, a simple cobbler with a simple answer. But he swiftly quashed the urge to blurt out what first came to mind, surely a fire-wielding mystical being didn't call him because it needed a heel patched. The thought at least had him biting his lip to stifle a smile.

Are delved deeper. Digging through layers upon layers of worries and doubts to find a heart blind and frozen, but still beating defiantly. A glimmer of hope that never left. One that would persevere no matter what, because the options where no options.

Perseverance.

Stubborn, bull-headed and hasty if put in the more humble terms he was used to. Come Hel (literally) or high water, giving up was never an option. No matter how hopeless the pallid light of dawn shone, the simple cobbler had one thing always left in his heart.

"I persevere." he croaked, far less powerful and solemn it had sounded in his head, but at least he spoke a word he'd given some thought.
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Age: 30 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Change author:
Ianto
Ianto's ear flicked appreciatively, the fox tilting his head so that Remi's fingers could get at that hard to reach place he could never seem to catch. Letting out a soft huff and shifting his weight at the wiggling toes, he didn't really have a chance to offer any sort of response - the spirit in the water was addressing them, then.

Cocking his head to the side, Ianto removed himself from Remi's feet so he could shift and straighten up beside him, offering a wink to Eliza before stepping into a sweeping bow before the fire lady. "Name it, and I can get it for you," he said. "My value lies in my ability to obtain the impossible."

Coding base by Sky!
Lucas Copperhead

Age: 38 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Change author:
lucas
please allow me to introduce myself
Lucas arched an eyebrow at the woman (?) in the water, folding his arms across his chest and regarding her as if not knowing quite what she was getting at. But she had asked a question, and he would not let it go unanswered. Still, there were a lot of traits he considered valuable, and it was difficult to try and find the one he wanted to give as an answer.

Still, eventually he couldn't help but smirk, shrugging to the being. "I can be very persuasive," he murmured.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Phoebe looked up and smiled in greeting to those that said hello to her. But so quickly it seemed the woman finally spoke, and she looked up at her with wide brown eyes. A small frown curved her lips. Rude? Well that certainly wasn't the impression she had hoped to make, having decided early on it was best to treat the powerful beings of this place with respect. The woman turned her gaze to her and lifted her hand to her lips as if to blow a kiss, but instead fire came hurtling towards her. For a moment, terror took hold, and she froze, expecting the searing pain as the fire touched her skin. But instead it felt soft and breezy, warm and comforting. She gasped in surprise, eyes blinking as she watched the flames dissipate around her. Phoebe smiled brightly, delighted and honored. "Thank you." she said quietly, dipping her head respectfully as the woman answered her question.

But then they were all asked a question in returned. A trait? That made her valuable? Well...valuable wasn't something that Phoebe generally associated with herself. Her eyes cast down as she considered, struggling internally with her self-doubt as she tried to come up with a trait that made her valuable. She supposed being a midwife was valuable, but that wasn't a trait, that was a job or skill. A trait was intrinsic to who she was as a person. She fussed her lower lip, trying to figure out what about her might be valuable. Some things were mentioned right away. Perseverance. Persuasiveness. Achieving the impossible...They were all things that were so powerful, so valorous. They were the traits of people who could achieve greatness. What did she have?

Finally she looked back up at the woman, decided on her answer even if it was not so great a trait as the rest of them. "I am humble." she said quietly. Work hard, be kind, be humble. These were things her family had valued and instilled in her. A room full of the humble is a room full of friends, a room full of the proud ends in a brawl - that was what her father had always said. Perhaps, with all those around trying to prove themselves great, it was her modesty that made her valuable.
I look up to the little bird
The flies across the sky
And I, I wish that I could be that bird
And fly away from here
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
Adam
It starts with a teaspoon of trouble - It ends in bliss and penury
There is no pension plan for heroes - So you'll want to get the hell out of my way

Adam watched as everyone approached, wondering where the hell all these interesting looking people had been during his first weeks in Caido. He recognised some faces: the shy girl who had let him hide in her clinic, the guy whom he had fucking shot and Maea.

Perhaps they'd all hidden because they'd known he would out-interest all of them.

On that note, he felt very able to answer the woman's question. Adam believed he had many admirable traits, so many that it was honestly hard to choose just one to say. But... she had said it was something they all posessed. He didn't feel like he had all that much in common with these people.

Except...everyone he'd spoken to had had a sob story of one kind or another. Some kind of hardship they'd had to deal with. Adam knew he had his fair share. And so he gave the unusually solemn answer of: "We all have endurance."
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1897
M
 A
  E
   A
I talked to God to no avail

Said, "If you won't save me, please don't waste my time."

Many headed the call and came to the riverbank, and among them Maea recognized many. A few faces she recognized but had no name for and others still were entirely unknown, but she didn't let that bother her. With her focus trained on the elementalist, she paied little heed to what others were up to save for nodding a greeting to those she knew, didn't notice Rory's disrobed state or Jigano's forlorn figure lurking at the outskirts of the group. She didn't think to seek any of them out because they seemed so self-sufficient in her mind, so utterly without need of her company or attention.

Indeed, as the shaman spoke and challenged them all with a question, Maea listened to the answers each gave and tried to think of an answer for herself. Why would anyone have called her? Why call any of them? The looked down on her own pale feet, toes muddied by the trek through the forest, then glanced between the others. They were all so different, so for them to have even one thing in common...?

"We are all alive" she replied, because it was the single most valuable thing she could imagine. As long as there was life, possibilities were endless.

♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦