To Alys
Maea Valair
Loreseeker / Guildmaster

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 1312
Greetings
The letter is crumpled and stained in a way that suggests it has lived in a pocket for a long time, folded and re-folded as words were added one by one. There is a sense of time passing between the first letters and the last, and though the handwriting is neat, the many scratched out words and ink blots suggests that the thought process of writing this letter has been anything but. 

To Alys

I have been meaning to write to you for a long time. Though our meeting was brief, it has lingered in my mind, both because of how it began and due to how it ended. 
I frightened you, did I not? For that, I am sorry and I apologize. 

Should you wish it, I can tell you why I acted the way I did. Not to excuse myself from responsibility, but to explain and offer context. As I don't know whether you wish to have any further contact with me at all, I leave that decision to you. 

It appears that we have a common friend in Talyson. He offered to deliver this letter for me once I finished writing it. I think he must be unimpressed with the time I have taken... I can only admit that I am not good with words, or with mending bridges. But I should wish to try, if you are willing. 

Sincerely
With love
Maea Valair
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Alys Glasse
Seer

Age: 27 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 8 - Int:
SASCHA - Regular - Ursur
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3260
Dear Maea,

I appreciate your apology, though it was not needed. I was, perhaps, a little surprised by our meeting, but you don't owe me any explanation - particularly not if you call Tal a friend. Any friend of his is a friend of mine.

I would be glad to meet, if you would like. I'll be traveling this season, but if you let me know where to find you, we can set a time.

Yours,

Alys Glasse
Minor powerplay allowed without permission.
Feel free to use force/magic on Alys.
Maea Valair
Loreseeker / Guildmaster

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 1312
Greetings
Your forgiveness bring me no small amount of relief, I willingly admit. It had weighed on me that I may have caused irreparable harm, even though it is the last thing I wish to do.

If your travels should take you past the Hollowed Grounds in this season or any other, I would be delighted to meet with you again. As Flowerbirth progresses I plan to spend more time at home, so the best time to meet up should be around that time. I am flexible however, and perfectly able to adjust my plans to prioritize a visit from you.

Do let me know of your intentions!

With hopes of seeing you soon,
With love
Maea Valair
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦